The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do Traffic Exchanges Still Work?

SEO Guru

affiliate
We all know that Traffic exchanges have been around since about the same time as Google establish, and hundreds of thousands of people use them every day.

I know, like everything else in internet marketing, that there is an art and a science to getting them to work properly.

What are your thoughts on traffic exchanges?

Do they work?

What is your experience with them?

We all know that Traffic exchanges have been around since about the same time as Google establish, and hundreds of thousands of people use them every day.

I know, like everything else in internet marketing, that there is an art and a science to getting them to work properly.

What are your thoughts on traffic exchanges?

Do they work?

What is your experience with them?
Depending on your traffic source and strategy it still works.

Traffic exchange can work and will always work although based on the group of people you are working with. I do believe that when you have a group of right people, it is easier for you to exchange the traffic. There are at times when you agree with someone to do a traffic swap and once you are done with their part, they disappear. It is all about choosing the right persons to do the task and let everything run smoothly.

Traffic exchange can work and will always work although based on the group of people you are working with. I do believe that when you have a group of right people, it is easier for you to exchange the traffic. There are at times when you agree with someone to do a traffic swap and once you are done with their part, they disappear. It is all about choosing the right persons to do the task and let everything run smoothly.

I don't think that's the type of traffic exchange he's talking about. I think he's talking about the kind where you submit your website, earn credit to view other websites which you in turn use the credits to get other people to view your sites. It usually only works for the person who owns the exchange as they generate revenue by offering an option where people can purchase credits. Exchange owners have been caught adding their owns sites and offers into the rotation.

To the OP, you better have one hell of a lander and funnel in place if you're going to use one.

Last edited:
banners
Back