The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Do The Language In Landing Page Has To Be The Same Language As GEO Location?

thehustler

Hey, suppose I'm promoting a geo offer in Germany only.

So, does the landing page have to have everything written in German OR it will get auto translation option by the browser? Like when we visit a different language site, our browser gives us the option to translate language?

Please help me with this.

Regards.

So, does the landing page have to have everything written in German OR it will get auto translation option by the browser? Like when we visit a different language site, our browser gives us the option to translate language?

Regards.

you just think of it, and put your self in the visitor's shoes.
the landing pages has to be written with the language that the visitor understands.

you just think of it, and put your self in the visitor's shoes.
the landing pages has to be written with the language that the visitor understands.
That is true.

I'm thinking to get a custom domain and then redirecting it to the default cpa offer landing page and then market that. That custom domain and redirection to the landing page will do the job, right?

Save your money ... use a server rewrite of that *landing page* url

Is your server Apache? see .htaccess mod_rewrite
Apache 2.2 docs >>> mod_rewrite - Apache HTTP Server Version 2.2
see bottom of page

>>>
^/somepath(.*) http://thishost/otherpath$1 #/otherpath/pathinfo

^/somepath(.*) http://thishost/otherpath$1 [R]
#http://thishost/otherpath/pathinfo
#via external redirection
<<<

There are online tools to do this also.
Save money, how?

I will have a look at this, thanks :)

You can use language translator and write your index.html file it's not big deal. you also can set up auto-redirection JS if want use 2 or more pages then you create sub-domain like de.abcd.com or fr.abcd.com..etc and use JS for redirection then redirect according your settings and ip's.

Our suggestion is use individual pages for each country which you promoting.

Regards.
It will be very unfortunate for the visitoirs of the Landing page to land over a page they couldn't understand anything about. one thing for sure is that your visitors won't stay for long on that page, consequence you won't make results. This is actually something crucial for your landing page.

Unless, your landing page copy (text) is a few short simple sentences --a language translating program will generate grammatically incorrect text. Syntax - Wikipedia <<< the syntax will not fool a native speaker of that language.

@thehustler: Save money not buying a new domain and not wasting time setting up sub-domains.

MI
Back