Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do One Thing. Do It well.

D

djbaxter

Do One Thing. Do It well.
By Jonathan Leger, Internet Marketing Blog
September 5, 2009

While I was reading through the 1WayLinks.net forum, I noticed a post by a user to a Warrior Forum thread. If you have time to wade through a very long thread, I encourage you to do so.

If you don't have time to wade through it, let me give you the gist:

A user at the Warrior Forum is earning about $300 a day from 31 AdSense sites. He builds unique content and posts articles to roughly 5 article directories (EzineArticles.com and GoArticles.com are two of them). He focuses on product-based keywords (e.g. keywords related to Toaster Machines, Ovens, Washers & Dryers, etc.). He targets only on long-tail keywords (three and four keyword phrases that get a small amount of traffic each month from Google).

In short, he's doing a form of what I did in my niche site case study. Focus on small niches and try to achieve a few dollars a day from the site (incidentally, the little niche site in that case study has now earned over $4,200 in AdSense from my 5 hours of work. It averages over $6 a day ? twice my goal.).

Full article

it's a great system that he has produces, adapt it a little to suit ones own needs and you can make excellent money. I have a number of niche sites up now and they make me money every day. Definitely worth taking a look at

i do similiar to this guy i have 26 adsense sites and make roughly $200 dollars a day from them all purely from article marketing and seo.

I'm glad I ran into this thread. I had this type of idea before but w/out the article marketing. Looks like I will look into this and hopefully do well in it - I then can quit my full-time job :)

Great post, it shows the hedgehog concept Mike Filsame talks about, focus on one thing and get good at it. I am trying to overcome the problem of chasing too many projects.

It's a good post. There have been a couple of similar threads like this but some of them talk about monetising using other networks such as Yahoo, etc.

I know this is an old thread but just to note. The marketeer Jonathan Leger refers to in his article wrote an ebook about making money with Adsense via small micro niche sites.

He has since changed his methods and feels that though small niche sites can do well and make money, he feels that authority sites can be a better way to go. And he himself is now focused in on authority sites.

He saw that each of his micro niche sites were making about $5 a day and decided to add many pages them to them - over 100 each. One of his large authority sites has 2200 pages and makes $500 a day.

Essentially, he now feels it is more efficient to have less sites with more pages.

The micro niche concept still works, but why not manage just a few larger sites and make just as much if not more money?

MI
Back