The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

DO I Need To Use Landing Page For POF

Firstly try DL after you found the right pics that have good CTR
then you got leads that good if not try to add at least 2 Landing pages to test!

Direct linking can be worth a shot, but try t see things under a different perspective...

Let's say that you want to sell your car... You put some ads on classified websites and I eventually stumble upon one of them. My first impression is that the car you're selling can be an interesting deal for me, so I get in touch with you. Then, when we meet for the first you give me all the documents that I have to sign for us to close the deal without saying a word.

Question: Do you think I'll buy the car?

It's the same thing with CPA offers. The offers receive traffic from many traffic sources and with many different interests, so they have general pages. If you want someone to complete them you can't simply send them straight to the offer. You should "talk" to them first and give them a good reason to supply their personal information on the next page. This reason has to be something relevant for them, something that is important for the audience you're targeting.

That's why a landing page is so important. It's on the landing page that you get to "talk" to the person on the other side and convince them to complete the offer.

I use to say that the conversion occurs on the landing page, not on the offer's page.

This is the reason why I recommend you to test campaigns with landing pages. If you think the offer's page is great and fits your audience, give direct linking a shot, but never give up on a campaign before testing it with a landing page.

All great tips & advice & I would totally agree!

ALWAYS use capture pages & split test those pages to determine which ones have the highest conversions. Of course, once you find your winners, you should do even more testing to achieve an even greater opt in rate.

Don't use the same message on your capture pages though. Using a different message on each one, is always a good way to go about your split testing. Try using different angles in your marketing.

Just my thoughts & opinions.

Good luck dude!

I always prefer testing with LPs rather direct linking. It helps link the bridge between my angle and offer.

99% of the time LP will perform better than direct linking.

You are always better off using pre sell landing pages than direct linking....try it both ways and 9 times out 10 you will see much higher conversions rates than using DL. With that being said you will have to test at least a handful to find what works best for the targets you are targeting.

MI
Back