The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do I need to create a company???

PedroJohnson

affiliate
Hi guys, how are you?

Quick question: in order to run offers (dating and mobile subscriptions) using the affiliate networks, do I need to create a company? Can’t I run the offers like using just a paypal as a method to receive later the money or something?

I’m asking this because I’ve been signing up to some affiliate networks and they say they only work like this (companies registered).

Always see some beautiful journeys in the affiliate forums but no one talks about this subject...

Thank you very much!

I guess it depends on the network - not every network works only with registered as companies. The logic here would be about the tax on that income. You can work as an affiliate and fill a tax form as a freelance worker for example and pay your taxes accordingly. But this varies I think on the country you are in and may depend on the countries the affiliate networks you talk about are based in.

Hi guys, how are you?

Quick question: in order to run offers (dating and mobile subscriptions) using the affiliate networks, do I need to create a company? Can’t I run the offers like using just a paypal as a method to receive later the money or something?

I’m asking this because I’ve been signing up to some affiliate networks and they say they only work like this (companies registered).

Always see some beautiful journeys in the affiliate forums but no one talks about this subject...

Thank you very much!
It really depends on the network and country when you live. Do you want to count down the cost from taxes on your company? In the most network, you don't need to create a company, check some of them in AffilateFix marketer section :)

You can work with many networks without having a company and filling tax forms. For example, WapEmpire. We have plenty of mobile offers, you can run them and get your money to Paypal/Paxum/Webmoney/Capitalist/etc account.

In most places you can do business in your own personal name -- i.e.; self employed. You may still have to furnish some tax payer information and/or documentation <<< this is what will vary by your jurisdiction and location (where you live and what the laws are there (varies)) .. as said above.

Hi, your dating traffic will work well with us. You don't need to have registered company. see the banner below

Depends on the network. Not every network ask for the company details. There are many networks with whom you can always work as an individual. You don't need to register a company. You only need to find a network that suits you.

Hi guys, how are you?

Thank you very much!
Hello Pedro.

I could imagine that most would prefer you having a company but there are probably a few places that don't mind if you run directly. So my recommendation is yes to getting a corporation. Why don't you have one?

That is how I got started ....
Most networks will work with you as long as you have a SS # in USA
and out of country it gets a little tricky from certain country's.

Once you start to earn a substantial amount of earnings then that is when it's
time to open an LLC.

I had paypal freeze my account because of too many large transactions which I took
as a sign to open an LLC.

You may still have to furnish some tax payer information and/or documentation <<< this is what will vary by your jurisdiction and location (where you live and what the laws are there (varies))

Yup, exactly. Which form you provide will depend on where you live. Here in Canada, we provide a W8-BEN if you're going to work as an individual rather than a company. It's really simple, just fill out and submit the form to the network. You may have to also provide proof of identity with your passport.

At least, that's how it is here. Double-check the laws for your country.

Hi,

Most affiliate networks do not require you to have a company. At most networks, you can either just write your (full) name instead of a company name or you can just not enter anything at all.

At least for some legal protection (to protect your personal assets), it's probably a good idea. Here in VA it's literally 3 simple forms... and boom. You have an LLC.

*I'm of course not an attorney.

Honestly, you don't need to file a corporation, since you can technically file taxes as an individual with a W9 or W8. From a "business" perspective, you should file a corporation since it does two things:

1. It creates a clear distinction with regards to your "", which can hedge liability frivolous claims.

2. For accounting purposes, it allows you to write-off business expenses, which in turn lower's your taxable-income, and furthermore allows you to keep more money in your pocket.

Depending on the size of your operation; I would advise that you seek the advice of an experienced business professional, accountant, attorney, or an attorney who is licensed to practice tax law.

~Preston

The essence of a network seeking restered company is because of tax issues. There are networks that work with individual sellers, then you'll fill tax remittance forms as being self-employed. It all depends with your country and ma the network's base country.

banners
Back