The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do i need my own Affiliate Management software

leogreece

affiliate
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP:

We are online retailers and just wanted to know this.

We will be working with CPA AFFILIATE NETWORKS and also doing our own promotions via affiliates email drops and joint ventures.

Should we just use the CPA networks affiliate management software or should i have my own??

We are looking at (post affiliate pro 4) and it has all the tools we need.

I just was not sure if I need my own then integrating with theirs.
Feeling a little confused thanks

Leo

managed or not

Are you planning on managing your own program or are you going to use a hosted and manged solution?

Are you planning on managing your own program or are you going to use a hosted and manged solution?

Hello Warren,

1) We wll work with a few affiliate networks that have their own tracking

2) We will do our own affiliate recruitment also using post affiliate pro tracking software.

I guess my question was a little confusing because i was confused at the time, but know my goal main goal is to make sure tracking is reliable so affilates get paid.

Thank you Warrren.

Im cheking out your network now.

good plan

Making sure that the affiliates get paid is the right attitude to take!
If they get ******* or feel gilted then the negative word of mouth can
destroy a program fast!

Hi Leo

I generally recommend against running on multiple networks. One network and one in-house program is typically best I think for a variety of reasons.

Do you have any kind of redundant tracking to be sure you aren't paying multiple affiliates on different networks for the same sale?

i agree with Linda

I fully agree with the comment that linda has made!
It can be akward having to multiples.

Linda: Hope u had a holiday season!

Hi Leo

I generally recommend against running on multiple networks. One network and one in-house program is typically best I think for a variety of reasons.

Do you have any kind of redundant tracking to be sure you aren't paying multiple affiliates on different networks for the same sale?

Hello Linda,
I may have gotten a little excited saying i will work with a few networks.

I will work with 2 at the most incase one does not perform.

My software company confirmed that they can avoid duplicate sales.

""Identify Sub ID?s to avoid double payment. Tracking by publisher ID""

Post affiliate Pro"

The reason for working with 2 is because i know things take time and if i can align myself with the right affiliate "Partner" we can maintain a prosperous long term business relationship together.

Linda, I?m looking forward to talking with soon.

We are optimizing our campaigns now to make the affiliates the most amount of money.

Leo

Hi Leo,

My software company confirmed that they can avoid duplicate sales.

""Identify Sub ID?s to avoid double payment. Tracking by publisher ID""

I believe they are talking about sales from different affiliates within your inhouse program.

The problem with having 3 programs, 2 different networks and an inhouse program is the 3 programs don't talk to one another so if a customer clicked a network link and then clicked another affiliates ad from the other network both affiliates would get credit for the sale and you would not know you double paid.
(Same thing with one network and your inhouse program)

I would agree with working with one affiliate network. Being on both sides of the fence in my life (An affiliate and a online retailer) I have seen that alot of good affiliates to promote your site get a little shy when you are running on multiple networks. I also was MUCH more comfortable with a company that worked through an affiliate network because I had been taken for hundreds of dollars by multiple companies that just never paid out when it was time for my commissions. Now on the other side of the fence I make sure my affiliate programs are ran through an affiliate network on Auto Deposit. Just want to make sure my affiliates feel secure in their efforts.

you mention CPA Networks as well as Affiliate Networks - very few CPA Networks are truly also Affiliate Networks and vise versa. If you are working with Affiliate Networks and you are going to be actively involved in managing the program with them - i would suggest just using one. If you are looking at CPA networks I think it is best to at least start with multiple and see who performs for you.

you mention CPA Networks as well as Affiliate Networks - very few CPA Networks are truly also Affiliate Networks and vise versa. If you are working with Affiliate Networks and you are going to be actively involved in managing the program with them - i would suggest just using one. If you are looking at CPA networks I think it is best to at least start with multiple and see who performs for you.

Thanks Brendan,
Thats exactly what we have decided to do.
Lets talk about your company. Im looking thru your website right now and have applied. Please keep in touch.

Leo

banners
Back