The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Do I need an android?

chazten

affiliate
So like the title says, I mean ya I'm sure it's 100% possible to make it work with just a computer and an iphone but wouldnt my life be 100 times easier in mobile if I had android? Aren't a big majority of mobile offers only for androids?

If you can afford it, get one. Esp, if you haven't used one yet. Understanding how the user flow works will help you in designing landing pages and stuff.

Androids are cheap. Get that Moto G or something.

Doesn't matter much imho. It might be beneficial if you're looking to maximize your optimization on already winning campaigns, but if you haven't already found success in mobile, then having an Android isn't going to make much of difference. You're just as capable without an Android of crafting successful Android-based campaigns as you are with one.

I'm guessing your landing pages are websites and not android apps, so they can be browsed on either an Iphone, Galaxy or whatever. If you wanna know the offers type of flow, ASK YOUR AFFILIATE MANAGER. If he doesn't tell you, he sucks, and if the affiliate network doesn't know his own offers, I'm sorry but your affiliate network is a joke, and nothing but a glorified hasoffers CPA broker. So RUN LIKE HELL.

Besides you won't even be able to access a lot of the advertisers landers unless you're from the required country (sometimes even carrier), even the preview will be a web-sms version if mobile content offer. Not to mention android phones come in a bucketload of styles and screen sizes, so you'll either have a lot of them, or use the emulators available online like servando mentioned.

I'll also let you on two little secrets...

1. I have a cheap android (it was less than $200)
2. I rarely ever use it for anything else than calling, cause I hate texting,browsing, or gaming on it LOL.

Good luck and profits! :ninja:

MI
Back