monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Do I need a company to do Facebook Marketing or Adwords?

Discussion in 'Business Management' started by Stoyan Vlahovski, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Stoyan Vlahovski

Stoyan Vlahovski Affiliate affiliate

Hello,

So I have searched online but I didn't find anything useful.

Do I need to start a company in order to do Facebook Marketing or use AdWords?
    If not, do I have to pay some taxes?

Thanks in advance for the reply!

David Jackson999 likes this.
  2. monetizer
  3. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai moderator affiliate

Hi @Stoyan Vlahovski,

Q&A :): Nope , you don't need a company, neither an own company, nor as an employee of a company, to advertise of which platform ever in the Internet. You can do it as a simple private person.

The exact laws for that vary by country, so you have to figure out the laws for you own country. Howsoever, It's always recommendable, if you register yourself in your country - if possible - as the lowest form of a company, i.e. a registered merchant ;)

Usually you have to pay taxes in every country (except tax havens like Monaco, Cayman Islands, Panama etc. :D), and always at your principal residence.
    Don't forget, if you do commercial activities like advertising, next to your income taxes you probably also have to pay sales taxes ;)

Hope this clarifies it, but don't forget, you have the obligation to inform yourself about the laws in your own country ;)

game333 and Stoyan Vlahovski like this.
  4. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

How so? You're not brokering accounts, right? Because that is not allowed, here or on FB.

Circulation.Tube likes this.
  5. teardroptony9

teardroptony9 Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi friend! You can actually do these things on your own provided that you have enough knowledge about these things. This really helps especially if you're still in the startup stage. But if you have extra money to spare, then you can also choose to hire someone to do these things for you... But then again, it's just waste of money because you can actually do FB marketing and adwords without hiring somebody else...:)

6. Albert Barkley

Albert Barkley Affiliate affiliate

No. You will not need any company or website to do marketing on Facebook. You need only 2 things. 1st a Facebook page where you can show your products and a Google Order Page that you can build up using your Google account and Google Drive.

Hathu Nguyen and Minkah like this.
  7. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

For a start, I do think it is not that important for you to have a company to run the errands. try the things personally so that you can know what it takes to make things happen. It will give you an opportunity first to cut down on the operational costs of a company. Then second, you will have to learn on how the operations go and thus be of benefit wen dealing with the company structure later on.

azgold likes this.
  8. quoccuong158

quoccuong158 Affiliate affiliate

I think it is important!

9. Ana Smith

Ana Smith Affiliate affiliate

Facebook Marketing is very effective marketing or advertising way nowadays. Yes you don't need to hire anyone if you refer google and research little bit you can do it your own.

10. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

How do you plan to help?

Featured Resources (View All)

MI