The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do I need a company to do Facebook Marketing or Adwords?

Stoyan Vlahovski

affiliate
Hello,

So I have searched online but I didn't find anything useful.

Do I need to start a company in order to do Facebook Marketing or use AdWords?
If not, do I have to pay some taxes?

Thanks in advance for the reply!

Hello,

So I have searched online but I didn't find anything useful.

Do I need to start a company in order to do Facebook Marketing or use AdWords?
If not, do I have to pay some taxes?

Thanks in advance for the reply!

Hi friend! You can actually do these things on your own provided that you have enough knowledge about these things. This really helps especially if you're still in the startup stage. But if you have extra money to spare, then you can also choose to hire someone to do these things for you... But then again, it's just waste of money because you can actually do FB marketing and adwords without hiring somebody else...:)

No. You will not need any company or website to do marketing on Facebook. You need only 2 things. 1st a Facebook page where you can show your products and a Google Order Page that you can build up using your Google account and Google Drive.

For a start, I do think it is not that important for you to have a company to run the errands. try the things personally so that you can know what it takes to make things happen. It will give you an opportunity first to cut down on the operational costs of a company. Then second, you will have to learn on how the operations go and thus be of benefit wen dealing with the company structure later on.

Facebook Marketing is very effective marketing or advertising way nowadays. Yes you don't need to hire anyone if you refer google and research little bit you can do it your own.

Facebook Marketing is very effective marketing or advertising way nowadays. Yes you don't need to hire anyone if you refer google and research little bit you can do it your own.

banners
Back