The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do Anyone promote cpa offers on buysellads

qing tang

affiliate
Last week, I tried to buy 2 banner ads on buysellads to promote 2 peerfly offers. But it is sad that buysellads banned my account and refund my money with no reason.

I sent an email to ask the reason , but there is no reply from them.

I think the affiliate link was not legal but why they closed my account without giving me a chance to correct it . OMG!...

now I create another buysellads account but I dont know how to promote cpa offers. I only found many banners with clickbank products. Does cpa offer not work on buysellads? I should build landing page not using direct linking?

one month ago I tried another big brand ad network by using display ad, It is the same problem with link urls. They said the affiliate link pointed to Congratulations page to ask visitors download something. They gave me the page Screenshot . I found "peerfly" in the link url .They rejected my campaigns at last. But I opened the link myself without the congratulations page. It is a very Normal link. what happened with the affiliate link?

Do anyone have the link trouble?
can anyone give me some advice with media buying ?
Thanks!

peerfly links format is "http://trkur2.com/***/***"
on Buyselladsone I want to promote offers one is a CPS product the other is dating Lead offer.

if my post dont fit here admin move it plz.

BSA-12.png
BSA-11.png
URL-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
advertising displays greater cost than you ad click. Importantly, you need to target the right audience fit with their products, I can run facebook 2$/1000 traffic

Last week, I tried to buy 2 banner ads on buysellads to promote 2 peerfly offers. But it is sad that buysellads banned my account and refund my money with no reason.

I sent an email to ask the reason , but there is no reply from them.

I think the affiliate link was not legal but why they closed my account without giving me a chance to correct it . OMG!...

now I create another buysellads account but I dont know how to promote cpa offers. I only found many banners with clickbank products. Does cpa offer not work on buysellads? I should build landing page not using direct linking?

one month ago I tried another big brand ad network by using display ad, It is the same problem with link urls. They said the affiliate link pointed to Congratulations page to ask visitors download something. They gave me the page Screenshot . I found "peerfly" in the link url .They rejected my campaigns at last. But I opened the link myself without the congratulations page. It is a very Normal link. what happened with the affiliate link?

Do anyone have the link trouble?
can anyone give me some advice with media buying ?
Thanks!

peerfly links format is "http://trkur2.com/***/***"
on Buyselladsone I want to promote offers one is a CPS product the other is dating Lead offer.

if my post dont fit here admin move it plz.

View attachment 4539 View attachment 4540 View attachment 4541

My guess would be that they don't allow any links that ask the visitor to download something. If you don't see that page when you click on it, maybe it's not for your country.

Try using a website or landing page link, rather than a direct link.

MI
Back