The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Dish Network Affiliate Help

hustleroxc

affiliate
Hi Everyone,

I'm new as an affiliate for Dish Network and the internet offer so many choices I dont know where to start marketing and what method would work best in the Satellite industry. I dont know if marketing offline would work best or combining both. Your advice will greatly be appreciated.

Hi hustleroxc,

You've worked in the dish industry right? So you probably know a lot about the industry and technology, just not online marketing? Were you in sales there? I would assume offline would work well be you need to think of a cost effective way to reach lots of people. Something too labor intensive like telemarketing may not pay off.

What I would strongly recommend is to talk to your affiliate manager. They know how to market their product and know what works better than anyone.

If you don't get good support, we have a great 5 Star Satellite affiliate program that offers up to $145 on both Dish Network and DirecTV so if people want to shop and compare they can do it with you and buy either one. Here it is: <a target="_new" href="http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com/revallies">Revenue Allies</a> (Not trying to get you to switch, just offering in case it has some benefit for you.)

One of my associates is having great success in the telecom and television industry by pushing (door hangers) offline prospects to his web site.

Oh that's good to hear.

I was just sitting here thinking... if you were in outside direct sales for a dish company I'm not sure you'd even make $145 per sale. So the affiliate commission could work very well offline, with something like doorhangers or maybe even Pennysaver ads.

MI
Back