Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Directory of Webinar Listings

D

djbaxter

Find Webinar Listings
ResearchBuzz
May 24, 2010

Seems like every time you turn around you hear the word webinar. All it means is a seminar or presentation that’s held on the Web, but to me it also means, “I’m sure there are tons of cool presentations out there and many of them are free, but I don’t think I’ll be able to find them all.” I feel better now that I know about WebinarListings at WebinarListings | Online seminars at your fingertips....

If you’re only interested in specific topics you can also search for a webinar. I did a search for Facebook and found six webinars between now and the end of the month.

The site invites webinar hosts to list their webinars here; you have a choice between free listings and $60 featured listings. Check out this page for details on how to submit a webinar. And if you want to keep up with changes to the site, WebinarListings does have a blog.

Wow..These site you share are really helpful. Webinars are really helpful for those people that don't afford to go abroad just to attend a seminar on their respective industry to learn more.

banners
Back