The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Direct Link or Landing Page?

cliffordbrown01

affiliate
I bought a banner space. Is it better to link directly to the offer or put up a landing page? I can't imagine why it would be better to put up a landing page myself - I couldn't do one that looks as good as the offer's page - but I see a lot of people talking about making a landing page. Why so?

Thanks
Richard

You should probably test both, see which works best. Some offers dont NEED a LP per se, and on media buying there arent as many restrictions. But a LP could help you presell the offer if its not super laser focused, site -> ad -> offer.
Test.

It's hard for me to imagine how I could presell the offer much better.

What I need is for someone to tell me exactly what offers they are promoting and how - lol.

What I need is for someone to tell me exactly what offers they are promoting and how - lol.

Nah, that's too much work. I need someone to do the work and send the money to my account. PM if interested, thanks! :)

You need to test both and track the stats, also if you have this lazy attitude you will never make money!

Patience is virtue bro. What the others are telling you is true, they are some offer that requires presell, some not as much, best way is to track it. I know some marketers always do landing page, and not a fan of direct linking. Learning tracking gonna take us a few campaign too, but it's all necessary to become good man.

Some note about landing page, if you can get them to click a button that says, 'Click Here to Try NOW!' for example, you've already framed their mindset to try it, it's psychology. You just gonna link the dots between the offer and your landing page + ads, and work out your cpc and ctr.

Quick vote for best tracking tool -- Tracking202, Bevo Media, or other? I'm using Bevo and am impressed so far.

Quick vote for best tracking tool -- Tracking202, Bevo Media, or other? I'm using Bevo and am impressed so far.
I think it's better if you open this in a new thread.

Was wondering about this too, asked my senior about his opinion, just stick to one, master the metrics and how to improve your campaign. That is what gonna make us money.

banners
Back