The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

direct link affiliating...

goonerboy2001

affiliate
can you really make money these days direct linking with adwords from clickbank and paydotcom etc? with the likes of google shadow claiming that entrepeneurs can make 3 figures plus a day, is this likely? and feedback would b great.....

If you're asking this question then you probably don't have the background knowledge necessary to compete with this method.

can you really make money these days direct linking with adwords from clickbank and paydotcom etc? with the likes of google shadow claiming that entrepeneurs can make 3 figures plus a day, is this likely? and feedback would b great.....

Well, you can through some mediums. If you mean to try PPC, then you will have a hard time using the key player, google, as they only allow 1 advertiser per link. Any decent CB stuff will already have someone direct linking. Of course you can redirect to the landing page, but you would still need a domain for that.

You can still try facebook, and probably MSN/Yahoo, and 2nd tier advertisers with direct linking.

Also, make sure the affiliate company allows direct linking. I doubt CB cares, but others most certainly do care.

Where do I find merchants guidlines on direct linking on CB? I can't find a product that doesn't allow it so I am assuming I am not looking at the right place! Any help would be great

I don't work with CB so don't know where to find it, but I have a feeling they don't restrict it. Chicokid said "I doubt CB cares"

Typically networks would not prohibit something like direct linking, it would be the individual merchants that may restrict it. That's the way it is on the big networks like CJ. To find out if direct linking is allowed for a CJ merchant for example, you would have to check on the specific merchant's TOS.

MI
Back