The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

DIRECT EMAIL MARKETING is a must-have in your digital marketing strategy.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Before you can solicit members for your business, you have to have an official listing in our Resources area. Please refrain from directing members to your company until such time you are approved and issued your vendor credentials.

This is a requirement and not an option. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 - 48 hour turn around in most cases.

Requirements:
  • Website (you must have an English version)
  • Company email matching the website domain or parent company domain.
  • Appropriate "Disclosure Pages" on the website.
  • Both profile and listing avatars uploaded.
  • You must be a staff representative or the owner of the business.
  • You must upload your listing's cover image.
  • "Published Phone Number" on site. *
  • "Published Physical Address" on site. *
* Required for those who want the Certified badge.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here* to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

* Remember to select your appropriate subcategory where applicable.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Thanks,

T J Tutor/Admin

Hi, I'm Vamshi.

I am a data-driven digital media sales professional with more than 10+ years of experience in the digital advertising industry. I worked for a few reputed organizations at executive positions throughout my career in sales and marketing and I always enjoyed working for them. I helped several brands to reach, connect and engage with their audience through various digital marketing channels. I believe passion, focus, intensity, steadfastness and curiosity are all the characteristics that have enabled me to achieve success in my professional career.

I am proud to work at Way2Online Interactive India Private Limited as a Vice President – Media Sales. We are one of the leading email publishing companies in the US with more than 30 million double opt-in subscriber base and delivering more than 900 million emails per month. We are helping several brands, digital advertising agencies and premier ad networks reach their advertising goals.

When I am not working, I cook new recipes, eat a lot of street food, go on a road trip and hang out with my family and friends.

I enjoy meeting new people and hearing new perspectives. Reach out to me if you want to talk about evolving trends and business opportunities in the digital advertising industry.

Skype ID: vamshi.onlineadvertising

Have a great day!
Welcome to the forum, Vamshi!

Hi, Vamshi and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I believe passion, focus, intensity, steadfastness and curiosity are all the characteristics that have enabled me to achieve success in my professional career.

Those are excellent qualities to have.

If you need any help submitting your application to become a vendor so you can talk about your company here, just let us know.

Feel free to start a thread if you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information.

Enjoy the forums, Vamshi!

MI
Back