The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Different Autoresponders for different signup sources

ripstick

affiliate
Hey all,

I have been using Mail Chimp as an email client for a while, the one thing I don't like is that I can't have a main list and then send different autoresponder series based on sign up source (or at least I haven't figured out how to).

I know I could spend $$$ and get infusionsoft but I would really like to stay in the $10 to $20 per month range for now.

Can anyone that uses AWeber, IContact, constant contact or similar do this?

Thanks,

I have heard a few very good things about AWeber, i think you should try using that. Support is very awsome.

I am using a service provided by Tickletrain. There are both free and paid plans, but it's great for automating follow-ups for unanswered emails and leads. You just include a special email address in the BCC field of the email you want tracked and if you don't get a response, it reminds you of the email; but best of all, it has pre-written responses ready to send out.

You can create and segregate lists in Aweber. You can also send to specific addys, i.e. those who did not open your email. I haven't used them since I got sick but I love Aweber, it's great.

Just go to their online chat or call them to ask your question. They have really awesome customer service.

Try Mailigen. I am currently working with them and their platform will allow you to separate by source. I have tried most mail clients and this is pretty easy to set up and use. their email creators are pretty user friendly as well. I am not an affiliate, though i could, so you can trust what i say.

I know that tickletrain.com is a great tool for scheduling automatic emails. You can have several pre-written emails sent out at different times - you set your own schedule. It sends out a daily reminder of what emails are scheduled for that day so you can make changes, if needed. Your clients will get personal attention. It can be used for any subject or purpose.

I do a lot of email followups in my business and I use tickletrain.com as my "follow-up assistant." It's easy. I use it for all kinds of things but mostly for following up on product inquiries.

MI
Back