The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Denise here, from Oregon

countrygal1952

affiliate
Hi All, I am glad to find the forum as I am researching the possibility of becoming an affiliate marketer. I have thought about my own business but never came up with anything I can make myself or supply myself, so, affiliate marketing (someone elses goods) seems the logical choice for me.

Two reasons I want to do this is one, I want to be able to live anywhere I want, specifically Alaska (yes, as long as there is internet:D ) and two, like a million other people, I want to work from home and make my own schedule. If it weren't for being laid off jobs over the years, I would be retired by now, maybe. But not only would I not want to retire as I enjoy making extra money (at least extra if not a full-time income) but I want to be able to pursue my many, outdoor activity interests.

I guess there is one more reason and that is I love the idea of working any, time of the day, and any day.

I look forward to meeting those that are earning income on a regular basis as affiliate marketers;)

Thank you Linda, did you build this site? Looks like it is going to be a wealth of information:) Denise

PS I wanted to be honest here and just say that I will want some sort of direction on how to purchase a good "road map" package to really get me started. I am in a hurry yes, but also, I am one of those people that needs the "store" built" for me. So then I can just go in and run it. Does that make sense? I tried building websites of my own and yes, I am pretty good at it except for the fact I am never satisfied with things, like color, or layouts etc. I just want that all done for me and then, I do the money-making, LOL!

Hi Denise, nice to meet you! Affiliate marketing can definitely help you reach those goals, as long as you work hard and persevere. :)

Welcome, Denise. :)

To answer your question, yes, Linda is indeed the founder and owner of 5 Star.

thanks, I appreciate you helping out with that:) I'm still trying to figure out a niche. I think that has to be the hardest part. I know I can't have it all "yesterday":) Thanks again, denise

---------- Post Merged at 05:34 PM ----------

Thank you Laura, appreciate the welcome:) denise

MI
Back