The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Denied By Leadbit

Mazevedo7778

affiliate
I attempted to gain access to the Leadbit network, as the Affiliate Fix guide recommended that be my first affiliate network. They denied me because I have no experience. Why did this happen/ who should be my first affiliate network?

They denied me because I have no experience. Why did this happen

So, you answered your own question.

Listen, there are tons of vendors out there. Not all of them can take newbies 100% of the time. When a company gets close to capacity, they start implementing restrictions. When they implement expansions, then they loosen up and make room for newbies and beginners. Don't take it personally.

Just find a few networks that will accept you. build a successful relationship with them, and then you will be in a good position to join some of the networks that may otherwise be tough to get in.

We have all been through this a some point!

Here are some of the affiliate networks that accept newbie as publisher/affiliate partner with them,

ClickBank
Digistore24
MyLead
Maxbounty
AdWorkMedia

Though these networks accept newbie, you should be able to explain in detail about promotion strategies, traffic sources, and all related stuff.
Respective affiliate managers will conduct a quick interview or share the questions over email before approving your application.

All The Best.

I attempted to gain access to the Leadbit network, as the Affiliate Fix guide recommended that be my first affiliate network. They denied me because I have no experience. Why did this happen/ who should be my first affiliate network?

Hello brother simply join CPALead by signing up with your Facebook account. It is just a one click sign up and no approval is needed. This CPALead is an award winning network, and one of the most popular networks out there and way better than leadbit.

CPALead Affpaying rating: 4.9 star by 152 votes.
Leadbit Affpaying rating: 5 star by 62 votes.

CPALead Domain authority (popularity): 46
Leadbit Domain authority: 40

just to mention a few, this may not be necessary but just trying to tell you that there even better CPA networks out there that you can join with no experience. CPALead also pays you even weekly and with multiple payment methods. You will be able to receive your earnings in any location. Just google CPALead. You will love it. Get help from YouTube videos too if you need to.

banners
Back