The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Dating site, good revenu generator?

temi

affiliate
I have been getting loads of message from a few dating sites asking me to join their affiliate program, they claim to pay well etc etc

Does anyone here make money from dating site affiliate program?

I was thinking about the dating website as well, but am not sure weather they make good money or not, and most must come from advertising i guess.

I think there are too many dating sites out there. I have started one but it takes a very long time to build it up. Most people are looking for a free one anyway so IMO dating site revenue is dead.

Gibs

Try it.

If you are interested, try it, there is nothing wrong in joining it, at least it will be a source of income for you.

I have a friend who runs one and he makes a pile from it. Never really interested me personally although I have always got it at the back of my mind to set up an adult network.

absolutely, not only for singles but also for affiliate programmers dating sites are creating a good revenue.

date girls online

Dating is a massive industry, but few make money. Leaders like Match.com do well, bcos they pump a load of cash into advertising and were established from the start of the web, and thats why they get away with it. Other copycats cant do this for many reasons.

There is one dating site I know of, that was set up by a forum member and it became successful, but this dating site had a different slant to it, so blindly sticking up another dating site without a gimmick wont work.

Personally, I feel like most things, the market is flooded and is pretty much catered for, as I thought of doing something for my portfolio along the dating line - but think I'll let this one slide, as Match.com have this date thing down to an art and cant really beat them.

banners
Back