The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Dating Factory - Anyone experiencing issues with new payments?

lsgbiz

affiliate
Greetings everyone,

I am currently working with Dating Factory and this month I am experiencing a decrease in new payments (new paid users) in comparison to previous months.

There was a similar issue with recurring payments on march 2016 (the payments were assigned to my account one month later as they updated their system), but this seems different as another collegue working with them didn't see any change.

The decrease it's not season/event related as the same period the previous year there were no issues at all.

Also statistics (traffic, registrations, etc.) have not decreased so it's almost impossible that this is a website related issue. I think something is going on, anyone else working with them has the same issue?

I tried to contact my account manager and the account manager of a collegue three times in the last 13 days but no one answer (not even a simple "We received your message and are investigating the issue...").

I am quite pissed off since I work everyday on this and cannot even run campaigns to avoid wasting money. I have to say until now I'm fine with them and didn't experience any problem but if the issue continue and nobody answer I'll probably move on.

Aside from that, someone can recommend some other worth to try mobile-ready white label dating network with multiple languages/countries and good conversion rate?

Thanks!

I've never heard of any bad press with Dating Factory.

We've got some great Iframes available at MonsterAds. Convert on a free trial accepting INTL geos you might be interested in. Feel free to add me on skype.

banners
Back