The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Daily Niche Idea

Cynergy Diva

affiliate
I've been a member of the Daily Niche Idea for a little while now and I'm wondering if anyone knows how to use it. I have no idea how to set it up. I've read the report that supposedly shows you how to do it, but it's not really laid out in a way that I can understand. I can pretty much get how to set up the blog and post the articles, but I'm stumped with what to do with some of the other stuff. In particular the files that don't open.

If there's someone who has done it, I'd really appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks.

Hi Cynergy Diva,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us. Nice user name!

Have you tried emailing the company for support or do they have a support forum? Unless someone here has in-depth knowledge about that program (which I've never heard of) then I doubt they'll be able to help.

Oh, I just checked and they do have both contact email and support forum, so that is probably your best bet.

But stick around, we can help with all kinds of information, just not always product specific info unless it's a popular product lots of us use.

Been There

Hi Cynergy Diva,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us. Nice user name!

Have you tried emailing the company for support or do they have a support forum? Unless someone here has in-depth knowledge about that program (which I've never heard of) then I doubt they'll be able to help.

Oh, I just checked and they do have both contact email and support forum, so that is probably your best bet.

But stick around, we can help with all kinds of information, just not always product specific info unless it's a popular product lots of us use.

Thanks Linda, but I have already exhausted that avenue. They have a report which really doesn't give good examples of how to use the product. I have spoken with the site owner and she hasn't got any other learning materials available. I just find that the site itself doesn't really "show" you how to set everything up. I am a visual / audio learner, so I need to see how it's done.

Thanks anyway.

Thanks Linda, I hope so. I am soooooo green at this marketing thing. The reason I was attracted to Daily Niche Idea in the first place was because I thought it would be ideal for someone in my shoes. Kind of like training wheels 'til I got the hang of it. Sadly that's not really the case. I like the way it's all packaged up for you and they literally spoon feed you the content, but I'm totally lost as to the set up of things.

Rather than using packaged content that many others may be using as well, it may be best to find your own niche and start from there. We can help you get started and help you along the way.

It's normal to feel overwhelmed and frustrated when you 1st start out. In part it's because lots of people who are trying to sell you junk, make it sound like its easy to get rich in your underwear if only you knew their special secret trick. :eek:

Be sure to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started. They will help give you lots of ideas that have worked for other newbies and give you a better general understanding about how to get started.

Then the most important thing for starters is picking the right niche. The newbie stickies will explain that, then go to the niche marketing forum and you will find lots of tips and tools for finding your niche.

Ask specific questions after that and we will do our best to help.

Yes Linda, I know that you're absolutely right about this. I am just wondering really about the actual gathering of content if I go the way you suggest. I find that I'm much better at editing content than I am at generating it. I'd like to be able to find a good niche and write about it, but what do people do who just aren't talented enough for that? I was thinking that maybe the "packaged" content would be a way to get ideas going. Kind of a spring board and then maybe down the road I could do it myself. You know what I mean?

P.S. I will absolutely read the threads you have suggested to me. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me with this.

Cyne

Yes Linda, I know that you're absolutely right about this. I am just wondering really about the actual gathering of content if I go the way you suggest. I find that I'm much better at editing content than I am at generating it. I'd like to be able to find a good niche and write about it, but what do people do who just aren't talented enough for that? I was thinking that maybe the "packaged" content would be a way to get ideas going. Kind of a spring board and then maybe down the road I could do it myself. You know what I mean?

Well there is PRL (private label rights) content you can get that's tailored to the niche you pick. You can then re-write that content to customize it. It's still packaged content, but some affiliates do it that way.

Just suggesting another way since you can't get that other program to work.

Hmm. . . Sounds interesting. Will I be able to find out how to set it all up here in the forums here? I was planning on using Wordpress to develop my blog.

Cyne

We have lots of WP users here that give advice and I also have someone very good and reasonable I can refer you to if you need help. He does all my WP set up and maintenance work.

Thank you so much for your help Linda. I really appreciate it. I will take all of your suggestions to heart and review this forum well.

Cyne

Hi CD,

I'm new to affiliate marketing but I'm a content writer so I can probably give you a few tips. PLR articles are good once you've found a supplier who has good quality articles on your niche. Some of the PLR articles I've seen are awful, and others are good quality. You can edit them as you like and add suitable keywords. It's also a very inexpensive way to kick off your content.

I think a "good niche" is one that you have some knowledge about or interest in - which gives you a head start when it comes to writing about it.

If getting ideas for your content writing is where you have difficulty, I can give you a couple of pointers. Google your topic and look at what is being said and written about it already. As you read, ideas for other related articles will come to you. Keep a notebook handy and jot down your ideas.

You'll find that ideas come to you when you are out and about doing other things too - a notebook is every writer's best friend! Thoughts and ideas come all day every day. If you can jot them down, you can write them up when you have time.

I once saw a t-shirt somewhere that said "I'm blogging that" and wondered what it was all about. Now that I write blogs for myself and others, I so often see or hear something and think "I'm blogging that". (I'll have to go in search of one of those t-shirts!)

Feel free to get in touch if you need any info or assistance. I enjoy helping people get involved in writing because it's such a wonderful activity! :)

Thank you so much Auswiter. I really appreciate your help.

Where would I find a good PLR source?

And if you want a Tee that says "I'm blogging that", I could easily make you one. LOL

Cyne

Thank you so much Auswiter. I really appreciate your help.

Where would I find a good PLR source?

And if you want a Tee that says "I'm blogging that", I could easily make you one. LOL

Cyne

I'll message you with a recommendation. Perhaps we could trade that Tee for some articles - I don't mind the old barter system!

MI
Back