The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Currently working on local lead gen..

Zaid

affiliate
Hi guys.

Happy to be part of this community. From what I've seen so far looks like genuinely helpful with active, useful threads and step by step assistance.

My biggest challenge in getting results online has definitely been lack of focus and not commiting to ONE strategy until mastering it....(read the one of the threads here that asked for common obstacles stopping newbies....was fantastic eye opener and "mirror" for me to look at!)

What I have done correctly to this point:

- I've built a WP site for my wife's makeup business....and ranked it on page 2 of Google for 2 main kw's....working on ranking it #1 In Google search for 2 kw's.

- I've set up her list in aweber and we've created a lead magnet....We have not had any leads as of yet....which is one area we want to work on.

- I've created a Facebook page which we're currently growing.

- I've also ranked 5 videos on top 5 spots for her primary kw's in Google video search.

- we have gotten some results...2 clients and a couple requests.

So basically I've created some results in the area of local lead gen.

I've joined this community because...
1) the value in here is fantastic
2) the people here are awesome.
3) affiliate marketing is a skill I seriously want to learn.
4) hoping to add value to people here.

Looking forward to what's to come...

Zaid

Hello @Zaid , it's great to have you with us. Welcome to AffilaiteFix!

Happy to be part of this community. From what I've seen so far looks like genuinely helpful with active, useful threads and step by step assistance.

My biggest challenge in getting results online has definitely been lack of focus and not commiting to ONE strategy until mastering it....(read the one of the threads here that asked for common obstacles stopping newbies....was fantastic eye opener and "mirror" for me to look at!)

Yeah, that thread has been popular, over twenty thousand views! I'm happy to know it was helpful for you.

What I have done correctly to this point:

- I've built a WP site for my wife's makeup business....and ranked it on page 2 of Google for 2 main kw's....working on ranking it #1 In Google search for 2 kw's.

- I've set up her list in aweber and we've created a lead magnet....We have not had any leads as of yet....which is one area we want to work on.

- I've created a Facebook page which we're currently growing.

- I've also ranked 5 videos on top 5 spots for her primary kw's in Google video search.

- we have gotten some results...2 clients and a couple requests.

So basically I've created some results in the area of local lead gen.

I've joined this community because...

Looking forward to what's to come...

Zaid

So, is your wife's product line sold on her site? Sounds like an eCommerce site.

It's a smart move getting the social buzz working for you on FB. This is huge at the moment for online shops.

Are you currently doing any PPC on FB to drive traffic?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

This can work well on Instagram and pinterest. Actually you should invest some time on many social network sites. I think Instagram paid ads will do the job

Hi Zaid,

Let us know if you want to start serving ads for your wife's business. We have eComm businesses that use our platform to serve ads and see conversion/sales.

We offer great account management to help you get started.

@Zaid - hello!

My biggest challenge in getting results online has definitely been lack of focus and not commiting to ONE strategy until mastering it

That's an extremely common problem for people but can certainly be remedied. :)

Yup.

Double yup! :)

You've come to the right place! If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know. We'll help you in any way that we can.

Awesome! That's what we do here. Welcome to the family. :)

MI
Back