Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
Hey All,

I expect that AI platforms, like OpenAI will begin getting larger month over month.

Here is a list we can all add to. I'll get it started!

• OpenAI
    • OpenAI is an AI research and deployment company. Our mission is to ensure that artificial general intelligence benefits all of humanity.
  • Anthropic
    • AI research and products that put safety at the frontier.
  • Mindverse
    • MindOS Builds AI Geniuses— the body and the mind of a virtual teammate who can do everything you expect from a sales, customer service, or marketing expert. Your MindOS Genius understands and responds to video, voice, or text questions.
  • TruEra
    • TruEra fills a critical gap in your AI stack, explaining and testing model quality throughout the lifecycle.

MORE TO COME.........................

HELP US BUILD THE LIST.........

AI tools which I use are:

• Chat GPT - helpful in preparing the content without colossal effort. It can equip you with short descriptions and also longer SEO articles. What is essential for me? Minimal effort - is what I like best about this tool - you just need to know how to write well to ChatGPT to get what you want. Apart from that, it is a helpful tool for doing the analysis; for example, it lets one know the market before going there. And lastly - it is also helpful in translating the content and writing it in another language.

• Writesocnic - also creates SEO articles and prepares content for mailing - I use it when I need to learn about creative and longer emails.

• Scholarcy - article summary tool. Reading all the extended content is unnecessary, but you will have it in a few sentences. It helps save time.

• Lemlist AI - interesting for cold mailing; it can organize all mailing campaigns for you.

• MidJourney - used to create graphics. With this tool, you can access ready graphic materials, which you can use for free in your adverts. I use it with writesonic for some promotions, and it saves me a lot of time.

banners
Back