The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Creating new facebook accounts in order to use ads after bans

FrankZ

I´ve been trying to promote game hacks with lockers , CPI offers for mobile phones, and PPE ads on facebook ads , But I´ve been banned in very short time and now I dont have any more payment methods to use,¡ I have exhausted all my resources! all my cc and debit cards are currently banned. SO

The question is:

DO YOU CREATE NEW FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS OR YOU BUY THEM?
AND WHICH PAYMENT METHOD DO YOU GUYS USE??????

DO YOU USE CLOAKERS????? IS THAT THE SOLUTION FOR PROMOTING CPA?

IT´LL BE NICE IF SOMEONE COULD ADD ME ON SKYPE SO WE CAN TALK:
MY SKYPE IS: Frank Zapién .

Thanks a lot Folks!!!

Don't bother - Blackhat game hacks will always get you banned on Facebook ads nowadays
Also bro, then in those content locking nets like cpa lead aka contentlocking.com and Cpa grip from what I 've seen they promote hacks and all that Stuff related to games, so there's gotta be a way.

Also bro, then in those content locking nets like cpa lead aka contentlocking.com and Cpa grip from what I 've seen they promote hacks and all that Stuff related to games, so there's gotta be a way.
Good luck not getting banned with "clash of clans hack" on Facebook - you will be

Good luck not getting banned with "clash of clans hack" on Facebook - you will be
Ok Ok, got it pal, BUT what do you recommend promoting pal??
Add me on skype so we can talk.
I'm a good guy, I only kidnap peoplr BUT I'm good. ( bad joke to break the ice)

I make 6 figures a month with White Hat offers - I don't need to scam people for a non working "hack"
Interesting stuff brother, been doing mid 5 figures for a long time with FB but never knew this much is possible with white hat offers. You literally don't get banned at all? I mean sometime it does feels that everything is out of compliance for facebook lol

Interesting stuff brother, been doing mid 5 figures for a long time with FB but never knew this much is possible with white hat offers. You literally don't get banned at all? I mean sometime it does feels that everything is out of compliance for facebook lol
Hi, would you please add me on skype, I mean obviously here are a lot of top marketers includibg you and I'd really like to chat with you I've just some questions. Please Sir :(

I make 6 figures a month with White Hat offers - I don't need to scam people for a non working "hack"
Going to keep my eye on you and pray that you come out with a FB guide. Even if it's X,xxx I am in. I know of a guy (I don't know him directly) that's doing pretty good with FB. The inside info I got was that he has several debit cards ( I am assuming it's to open multiple FB accounts to hedge against being banned) but I know he runs with images of Dr. Oz and Oprah. That's all I know and assume these are health supplement related offers but that's all I know other than he is hitting about 7 figures annually.

hey I really like your spirit... you got BANNED from facebook and now you are trying to manage to get there for doing the same thing again. I don`t think its a great approach and you should consider about other alternate solutions. By the way, if its really necessary to sell a HACK by calling it HACK? why don't you try a code name like, Go through, success guide and something else?

Hi, would you please add me on skype, I mean obviously here are a lot of top marketers includibg you and I'd really like to chat with you I've just some questions. Please Sir :(

Why are you so adamant to move to Skype?

There is a ton of information available here in the forums, plus when questions are answered here, it potentially helps more than 30,000 other people as well as you.

banners
Back