The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Creating Articles?

Thoth

affiliate
Hello all,

I have been doing a lot of research, and have read that doing a combination of marketing techniques is the best route to go. I was curious what some of the best sites to post articles on are. Plus, the best way to post a solid article? How to write a good press release? How to make an rss feed?

Responses are greatly appreciated.

thanks
-adam p

Hi Adam, you can post your articles free in the following sites.

Ezinearticles.com
articlebase.com
ArticleBiz.com
thefreelibrary.com
Articles-exchange.com

You can find more addresses by searching on google. Go through their editorial guidelines before submitting your articles. You can also read articles, press-releases and rss feeds on these sites. Reading them will give you a better idea for writing. I don’t know much about how to make an rss feed.

If you want to go for paid submission services. I suggest Article Marketer. I use them, haven't been disappointed. Though, I have to admit - I hate writing articles. But, its a necessary thing in our business.

Hi Thoth,

In resposne to your question regarding how to write a good press release, I suggest checking out PR Web's Web site. They have great step-by-step information detailing what contitutes a good release and how to go about writing it.

You can also submit your release for distribution for a small price through them! Great way to start!

Hope this helps! Good luck :)

Best,

Clickbooth B

For SE0 benefits, have them posted in your own site ;)

Once other sites take notice of it and find its relevance and usefulness, they might naturally link to you and thats were the SEO benefits come into play.

you can also submit links in blog posts which are often shorter, and at times easier to promote than some of the ezines themselves.... hth's

banners
Back