propellerads adcombo
  1. The Essential Kit For Affiliate Marketers

Guaranteed to work, always updated, top quality essentials.
    Easy to work and packed with features that make you more money.
    Coming Soon.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Creating a Landing Page or Squeez Page For Facebook Ads?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by jacobc, Sep 12, 2013.

1. jacobc

jacobc Affiliate affiliate

I hear people saying to create a landing page that pre-sells the prospect into the offer. (I'm wondering if in this landing page we are also capturing emails. I also know that some don't capture emails in this step).

Then I hear people saying to create a squeeze page to capture the prospect's email address. Then once they opt-in they're taken to the offer.

It seems like creating a landing page takes more work than a simple squeeze page to get them to opt-in.

What should I do? Create landing page or simple squeeze page?

Also, I want to see an example of how you go about constructing a landing page that pre-sells & captures email addresses ?

Thanks.

2. adrian

adrian Affiliate affiliate

Here is a pic of one of the landing pages in the Dojo. It doesn't get much easier then that? Not sure how you'd put a squeeze page code on a offer page? Iframe?

[​IMG]

3. cpadatingmaster

cpadatingmaster Affiliate affiliate

It all depend of an offer. For me if you are in doubt, create 2 campaign and run split test so you will know which one convert better... I always do split testing, even if I'm sure something will convert. Once I find what convert, than I try to beat converting campaign with other one... This is my way.

Top Resources

banners