The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

creating a custom header in photoshop

misheck

affiliate
I am trying to create a custom header and footer for my website but I am just getting stuck because I have never used photoshop before. I have got an image for my logo that I need to import to the header but just cant seem to get the black background on the logo off when I paste it over to my workspace.
I also need to know how I will be able to make some of the tabs with text that I have created on the photoshop header to be links for my html site. Do I need to need to make the area a link and how can I get them or javascript to change the background color of the links to change when selected? Most of the tutorials i am finding finish off with the finished product but when I am done creating the header, footer and nav bar I also need to know how I can apply what I have done to a dynamic website using php. I would like to insert info in the various areas using php and the info is not static. ( I mean the content on that page will be dynamic so I will have to appy the template to my php/html coding so I cannot just copy and paste in photoshop using the text tool ).
Does anyone have a good tutorial on making a custom header and footer in photoshop?

For knocking the black background on the logo off, you might use marquee or lasso tools inside photoshop. For links on header part, it is simply to use Dreamweaver for this purpose and some CSS codes are in need for a nice final result.

banners
Back