The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Creaping PR Updates

temi

affiliate
Webmasters are some other forums seem to have noticed changes in internal pages PR on their website, anyone on this site noticed any such changes?

Havent noticed anything in my forum but havent really had a good look though.

Saying that though in webmaster tools (google) it says that the highest PR of march was one of my posts so i guess its there but not showing as PR yet

I haven't seen any change so far though I use digpagerank tool almost every day :D
I hope that we have 2 more weeks before it will start because I've just collected some nice links.

Bagi,
Will links applied two weeks before update have effect on ranking at the next update? I thought links needs to be inplace for longer than two weeks to have effect on ranking?

Link selling eh.

I 'could' teach you how to funnel Pr properly you know. It REALLY isn't that difficult if you know what you are doing and understand the flow of Page rank :)

Link selling eh.

I 'could' teach you how to funnel Pr properly you know. It REALLY isn't that difficult if you know what you are doing and understand the flow of Page rank :)

John,
I will appriciate this very very much, waiting eagerly :) :)

oh me too OWG would love to learn some of your Greatness :D

Im learning seo as you know and think that PR will be my only profit for my football site..

Count me also in OWG;)

Temi, as far as I know tho weeks is enough. At the latest update the hungarian website of Word Press gained PR 6 and it was only 3 weeks old.

MI
Back