The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
CrakRevenue

Official CrakRevenue

IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION: CrakRevenue Legacy Closing November 1, 2017

We’ve been giving you the heads up over the past few months, and the date has been set: Crak's original platform - CrakRevenue Legacy - will be closing and will no longer be operational on November 1, 2017.

This means that you will be unable to log into your account unless you’ve already made the switch to our new state-of-the-art platform.

For related questions, check out our Knowledge Base for more info!

You can also reach our support team at support@crakrevenue.com should you need any assistance during your transition to our new platform.

- The CrakRevenue Team

Don't Make These Mistakes with Google Analytics!
You may think you know Google Analytics and feel comfortable with this go-to web traffic tracking tool, but the truth of the matter is, some of us make a lot of mistakes using GA.

Seems easy and intuitive, but a lot can stop you from interpreting the data clearly.

So let’s dig into it, shall we? Let’s explore some of the common mistakes webmasters make when using Google Analytics.

* Not a CrakRevenue affiliate? Register here for fast-track approval!http://affiliates.crakrevenue.com/registration?r=45http://affiliates.crakrevenue.com/registration?r=45

I can't figure you guys out at CrakRevenue...
I signed up and started testing smartlinks trying to get some data to optimize with then had to take a break owing to illness. After a couple of months I go to login and find my account blocked, inactivity, fair enough I think.
But then I check my inbox and it contains an email from CrakRevenue with this wording:

"As you know, keeping a good business relationship with advertisers is paramount to keep providing a broad range of top converting offers for any CPA Network.
Therefore, we need our affiliates and network partners to maintain adequate quality of traffic and performance ratios to keep promoting these offers through CrakRevenue.
Unfortunately, your business is not up to the high standards of quality that our advertisers would appreciate us to maintain.
This email is to inform you that we chose to part ways. Your account has been closed and all payments have been suspended."

You state in this thread you accept newbies, it would appear not to be the case, all I can say is thank god I did not have any outstanding payments in my account or I would have been ripped off.
Time to reconsider your business practices I think:(

I can't figure you guys out at CrakRevenue...
I signed up and started testing smartlinks trying to get some data to optimize with then had to take a break owing to illness. After a couple of months I go to login and find my account blocked, inactivity, fair enough I think.
But then I check my inbox and it contains an email from CrakRevenue with this wording:

"As you know, keeping a good business relationship with advertisers is paramount to keep providing a broad range of top converting offers for any CPA Network.
Therefore, we need our affiliates and network partners to maintain adequate quality of traffic and performance ratios to keep promoting these offers through CrakRevenue.
Unfortunately, your business is not up to the high standards of quality that our advertisers would appreciate us to maintain.
This email is to inform you that we chose to part ways. Your account has been closed and all payments have been suspended."

You state in this thread you accept newbies, it would appear not to be the case, all I can say is thank god I did not have any outstanding payments in my account or I would have been ripped off.
Time to reconsider your business practices I think:(

Hi Jims,

We apologize about this. We have spoken to you over the last week in PM and have resolved this matter a few days ago to your satisfaction. Just noticed that your post/thread hasn't been modified -- that's okay -- but if you can give an honest update to the AffiliateFix community that'd be helpful too. :)

Thanks!
The CrakRevenue Team

The First 3 Steps of Traffic Building

When you first begin thinking about building your traffic, it's important to think long-term.

There is no room for magic thinking here: strong foundations and solid strategies are the key to success.

High quality content is paramount if you want your users to remain AND come back to your site — but it’s not the only step that matters...

* Not a CrakRevenue affiliate? Register here for fast-track approval!

Here’s What You Should Know About EPC
When you choose an offer to promote, are you looking at its EPC?

If so, DON’T MISS this video from Guillaume - one of our Affiliate Managers.

This brief 3-minute long vlog on the topic of Earnings Per Click just might help you earn A WHOLE LOT more money!

Hi Jims,

We apologize about this. We have spoken to you over the last week in PM and have resolved this matter a few days ago to your satisfaction. Just noticed that your post/thread hasn't been modified -- that's okay -- but if you can give an honest update to the AffiliateFix community that'd be helpful too. :)

Thanks!
The CrakRevenue Team

To put the record straight Eric from CrakRevenue has solved the problem and has been 100% professional. Mistakes happen so all is forgiven. To be fair a lot of Affiliates rate CrakRevenue highly so this must have been a one off issue.
All's well that ends well!

To put the record straight Eric from CrakRevenue has solved the problem and has been 100% professional. Mistakes happen so all is forgiven. To be fair a lot of Affiliates rate CrakRevenue highly so this must have been a one off issue.
All's well that ends well!

Many thanks, Jims! We appreciate the update and thank you for your continued business.

Cheers,
Eric from CrakRevenue

Top WordPress Plugins for Affiliates
It’s been a while since we’ve talked about WordPress...

Long overdue — we wanted to share our latest selection of our favorite WordPress plugins.

From enhancing lead generation to increasing your pagerank, these plugins are extremely useful if you want to grow your business.

Here are 6 plugins that we think are worthy of your attention...

i don't know if it is relevant, however i have downloaded a free wordpress plugin for my website from miraget (dot) com and it gives me information of my visitors companies and contacts which i follow up and make further sales - this week alone i have made a further 12 sales qualified leads from using the B2B leads generation plugin ..

Hack Your Growth: CrakRevenue Style

How many times have you heard the term Growth Marketing in the past few years? A lot, we bet.

This term is not just some fancy buzzword — it’s so much more than that, especially when the strategies are applied right.

In fact, it’s one of the strongest web marketing strategies that one can adopt as an affiliate marketer.

Here’s why...

Something Big Is Coming!

Tired of split testing multiple campaigns for different products each time a seasonal event (like Black Friday) comes around?

If so, we’ve got some good news for you!

We’ve been working tirelessly for months on end to design the perfect solution for you.

Let’s just say a brand new CrakRevenue offering, featuring dozens of our top converting offers with irresistible & exclusive bait for your users is right around the corner.

Only 48 hours remain before its official launch … just in time for Black Friday!

STAY TUNED!

MFC Revshare Program Returns...
At 20% Lifetime Revshare!!

It’s not every day we get to announce something so satisfying and exciting.

We know a lot of you have been waiting a long time for this.

MyFreeCams.com – one of the best converting and beloved adult sites in the market and cam vertical – is finally back at home in our offer portfolio!

It’s completely exclusive to CrakRevenue — you heard that right — you won’t find this offer at any other network.

And yes, many of our affiliates are still making bank from all the previous leads/members they sent to MFC’s Revshare program offered by CR in the past. Just imagine all the potential residual income possibilities with this NEW plump payout!

Win a Trip to Cyprus!

What if you could go to Cyprus — without paying a dime?

CrakRevenue and ImLive invite you to this beautiful Mediterranean island.

Wondering how you can potentially join us?

From December 15, 2017 to January 31, 2018, send traffic to one of Europe’s most popular sites and you could stay 4 days (and 3 nights) in an earthly paradise.

Here’s how it works:
  • 20 ImLive sales before January 31, 2018 = 1 drawing, 1 chance
  • 30+ ImLive sales before January 31, 2018 = 3 drawings, 3 chances

And starting next Friday (December 15th), the payout for ImLive PPS will be bumped up to $165!

Take part in an exciting journey to be eligible!

* Not a CrakRevenue affiliate? Register here for fast-track approval!http://affiliates.crakrevenue.com/registration?r=45http://affiliates.crakrevenue.com/registration?r=45

MI
Back