The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Craig List

reejae

Please help me to understand where i went wrong i posted on craig list and recieved this message 6 times > Dont sell this!

Just wanted to let you know that I was selling a few things on CL just like you. I ended up realizing a lot of people get ripped off, its over-all NOT SAFE anymore to meet people from craigslist. A friend of mine told me about an amazing website and said I should check it out so I did. I made about 4000$ ast month. Its great and the has helped me and friends so much. I'm doing better than my current fulltime job and this is just extra money! If I can do it, you can. Visit
If you need any help let me know! I have no problem giving tips and tricks that I have learned so far.

Good luck with your sale. any suggestions

Dont sell this!

Just wanted to let you know that I was selling a few things on CL just like you. I ended up realizing a lot of people get ripped off, its over-all NOT SAFE anymore to meet people from craigslist. A friend of mine told me about an amazing website and said I should check it out so I did. I made about 4000$ ast month. Its great and the has helped me and friends so much. I'm doing better than my current fulltime job and this is just extra money! If I can do it, you can. Visit
If you need any help let me know! I have no problem giving tips and tricks that I have learned so far.

It wasn't exactly clear what part of the message you received and what part was you talking to us??? I quoted the part above that I THINK is the message you received. Is that correct???

You asked "Please help me to understand where i went wrong"

Not sure what to say that can help you. You posted an ad and 6 scammers turned the table on you trying to sell you their product instead. That's what it sounds like to me, anyway.

Are you using craig's list for affiliate marketing? Do you find that's a valuable platform for it? I've need been a CL user before but I'll look into it if there's something worthwhile to see there.

Affiliate marketing is not allowed on Craigs List. Meant to mention that to reejae. Users will report you and ads will be pulled or you can get banned.

Reejae, can you be more clear on what you need help with? I really did not understand your post at all...it was confusing.

If you can be a little more specific I think you will be able to get some help on whatever you are looking for help with, it's just what you posted was pretty confusing to follow as Linda mentioned above...

Please help me to understand where i went wrong i posted on craig list and recieved this message 6 times > Dont sell this!

Sounds like you are getting spammed, its quite common on craigslist these days.

He is not emailing you about your post, but most likely a canned response sent to thousands of craigslist users at a time.

don't get discouraged by those.

banners
Back