Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPX Interactive....

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Who's used them? Any thoughts? I know one of my mates uses them and I was wondering if anyone else had feedback?

Starting to work with them more, they seem great people - we are working with them on a CPM basis on one of our larger sites. Will keep you guys informed.

We had some media spots on Airline.com but they performed awful - earning alot more with media.net!

Ahh nice..... You got all these badass domain names! It's gotta be because you're British and speak proper English! :)

So are they better on branding campaigns rather than CPA offers? Your opinion...

Ahh nice..... You got all these badass domain names! It's gotta be because you're British and speak proper English! :)

So are they better on branding campaigns rather than CPA offers? Your opinion...

One of my close friends over here has large success with CPA on CPX but you need to weed out a lot of rubbish and make sure the offer backs out through the funnel.

What type of deal are you guys doing with Brealtime group a.ka CPX ? They have enormous traffic but mostly useless..

Hey K,
I have problem with them they are not sending my payments im waiting more than 3 months now.
and look at this.
This is mine MTD puu.sh/8mCfp.png
on what basis they pay the publishers cause in the beginning they said its net30 and then i thought as much traffic i send i would get weekly payment like i got on other networks
but instead of that they are not paying me at all they sent me email im going to receive my january payment in the end of april so that is not net30 thats like net90.
I would really like to know if i can get them sued for all this cause they really fucked me up i depend on that money and they dont care at all.
The worst company i worked with as publisher so far and i really need some advice on what to do.

banners
Back