The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything CPM, Display, Mobile Media! I'm here :)

GouthamAdsnik

affiliate
hey guys,

I'm Goutham Vipparthi, the CEO of Adsnik Media. We are a Mobile/Display DSP and we connect to a ton of exchanges. I've been in the affiliate/advertising field since 2006 and i sure know a thing or two :)

Feel free to ask me about the display/mobile industry and i'll be more than happy to answer to the best of my abilities!

Cheers

Hello Goutham,
first question: can you run CPI? Many DSPs are available to run CPI campaigns (for example, we work with Avazu DSP this way).

We don't directly run CPI, but we optimise to a CPI/CPA goal. I believe that Avazu has their internal traffic with sellers who sell on CPI, which is why they can do a direct CPI sell. We on the other hand are connected to sellers via exchanges which take CPM and only CPM.

Going by our experience, we can surely beat the CPIs that you get at most places, our optimisation technology is simple but gets the work done :)

Hi Goutham!

I'm Augusto Lopez Prieto, co-founder of Lemmonet, a mobile Ad Agency based in Buenos Aires.
We are looking for a DSP that help us to get results for our CPI campaigns in order to not depend only on other CPI sources.
Please add me in skype: augustolp
I would like to now more about Adsnik and see if we can work together.
Best,

Augusto.

Hello guys, just a few quick questions about Avazu DSP if anyone doesn't mind.

Would anybody know if they accept affiliate links or just developers? Which kinds of offers are best converting (CPI, CPA, etc.), and in which geos? Are they performance marketing which only charges me per conversion? And are they for incent or normal offers?

Also what about Adsnik - @GouthamAdsnik maybe you can let me know if you have anything that matches the above? I'm an affiliate marketing promoting 3rd party offers, and interested in performance marketing for CPI and CPA offers for web and / or mobile. Thanks!!

Hello guys, does anybody know how to fulfill the requirement to get 15 second promotional videos of apps? I was asked this from one of my mobile ad agencies and don't know where to get those. I saw on some app pages they have a promo video, but it's longer. Is there like a site for those videos, or best I rip / edit / re-upload the shorter videos of the app? THANKS

Well I was able to find answers to my above questions about Avazu. Does anybody have experience with advertising on their platform? If so, I'm keen on knowing about how good is the profit potential? I mean, just as long as your offer are appealing / load fast / targeted well, etc., do you generally earn or still can take a loss? And do you need to burn through big bucks on optimization first, before earning from your campaigns? THANKS...

MI
Back