The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

CPI in India

frasantarsiero

affiliate
Hi, I'm Frank

I'm launching a Cost per Istallation campaing in India, and I want some advice with the languages.

In what languages in your opinion I'll create a banner? English or Hindu?

Thanks

Hi, I'm Frank

I'm launching a Cost per Istallation campaing in India, and I want some advice with the languages.

In what languages in your opinion I'll create a banner? English or Hindu?

Thanks
The best way to reach the customers is using their own language. We know India is the largest country and they have huge language variety. But almost everybody knows the Hindi language. You can reach all the people via this language. On the other hand, in Asia region people much prefer The English language too. So depending on your niche, you can use both to testing out which one get a maximum click. But my suggestion is to start with Hindi. Best of luck.

I would start testing with English first. You can split test later with Hindi ads but most of the ads used here are english ads.
Also, think about the demographics - if they are using smartphones or computers and internet then must be knowing and be able to understand English ;)

I also think it depends on which language you speak better. If your English is much more better than Hindi and you know little about Hindi proverbs, just test and start with English.

I also running CPA campaign for India and only using English.
And the result still good

Go with english, don't go with (Hindu), lol, that's actually Hindi, good luck, open a journey so that we can also get an idea to launch these type of campaigns.

banners
Back