monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CPI(App) or pay per call or other offer?

Discussion in 'Mobile Marketing' started by Frank1986, May 2, 2015.

1. Frank1986

Frank1986 Affiliate affiliate

Need some advice, thanks.
    I found the world of IM in 2013 and after two years hard work, now I have a good income from SEO, but I have 0 experience in paid traffic.
    Google changes everyday, so I thought I can't put all eggs in one basket. I must have another income source in paid traffic.
    I have missed the gold age of web, so last month I started my first campaign on mobile, it's an app download offer.
    Then an account manager of some network told me(privately):app download is not a good idea in 2015, newbie is hard to earn in app download, you should try some other type of offers.

My goal is to reach 500$ profit per day, I have seen many big players reach thousands dollars profit in 2014 by App or Apk, I don't know if I have the chance to reach the goal by App download since the market is changing everyday.

I think it's important to follow the trend, newer market means less competition and more chance to be success for newbie, sometime I may think: if I were doing SEO in 2008 not 2013, I would be millioner already. So I'm afraid if app download is outdated before running my first campaign?

I also have interesting in pay per call offer or something better(newer) than app, but I don't know which one has the most potential to reach 500$ profits per day.
    I hope some friends can give me some advices if you have your opinion in mobile internet market.

2. monetizer
  3. Cr7

Cr7 Affiliate affiliate

4. mejustified4ever

mejustified4ever Affiliate affiliate

I'm also thinking of app download. I tried few with my Cpa industry but looks like people are willing to make downloads anymore, except, I think, if one will put some sort of incentive to it.

5. Cr7

Cr7 Affiliate affiliate

Hello mejustified4ever.
    cpalead network of very low android apps

Featured Resources (View All)

MI