The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

CPC or CPM For Mobile Marketing

threenerds2014

affiliate
Nowadays mobile marketing is hot. Because everyone has smartphones or tabs with the internet connection and they, spend a lot of time on that. But I am too concern about CPC of mobile adverting. People are often clicks on the ads mistakenly, and I found myself I click ads to close those ads and sometimes miss touch redirect me to the offer page which I am not interested. So anyway, what is the best choice for mobile adverting?

Ive read somewhere that CPC works pretty good on Mobile, but then the CTR was really bad. Because mainly clicks were accidental, due to having some chubby fingers, super sensitive screens, or simply just another very intrusive ad.

personally, id go for Pop or In-app on Mobile. Im always active on Mobile and always browse the net, ive noticed that there is still a big majority of non-mobile friendly websites, in that sense, mobile navigation becomes increasingly difficult so just having another AD accidentally clicked becomes infuriating or annoying leading to the closing of the ad.

For me, I found most of the annoyed and non-related ads are coming to my mobile and also accidently clicked on them. I do rather interested to click those ads. On the other hand, I found in apps ads are quite good for me. Those are not bothering my works and sometimes I do clicks if I like to. Mostly text ads are rather attractive then others.

MI
Back