The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Official CPAHub [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
XhtpybY.png
Hi Everyone,
The CPAHub Team wishes you a very happy holiday season and a Merry Christmas.

lYMqSHB.png

Most of our affiliates have noticed that we did not have a lot of CPI offers for the past few weeks. Today, that's going to change. We've added more than 50 CPI offers in almost all GEOs. These all have been thoroughly tested and should be high converting. We are going to add more CPL dating campaigns within the next few days as well.

Are you not registered yet? - CPAHub

lYMqSHB.png

A few days ago we added 50 new CPI campaigns. Today, that number will increase. We've added more than 50 CPI offers in almost all GEOs. These all have been thoroughly tested and should be high converting. We are going to add more CPL dating campaigns within the next few days as well.

Are you not registered yet? - CPAHub

F69ruvW.png

We're a bit too late, but happy new year everyone! :)

PS: Contact your AM to get a special surprise! ;)

Hello everyone!

A few days ago we have launched our dating smartlink, which is running amazingly! :)

Please contact me for more information - Skype: live:cpahub_support or support@cpahub.io

izFNJxw.png
Interested in making money through dating smart links? Now it's the perfect time to start!
Spain eCPM: $125(!) this is insanely high and the perfect time to start promoting.

Not yet a member of our family? - CPAHub

xkAD1Sh.png

I am not sure, but I think our dating CPL smartlink is doing quite good. Don't quote me on that though, feel free to check it out for yourself at: CPAHub

Last edited:
dWYrqTX.png

I am not sure, but I think our dating CPL Sweepstakes smartlink is doing quite good. Don't quote me on that though, feel free to check it out for yourself at CPAHub

cBGezHO.png

Who doesn't like free stuff? Everyone does! :) That's why we've launched our WorldWide CPL Sweepstake Smartlink.
The name is a bit long and might sound a bit confusing.

So, I will explain it the easy way. It's a link that automatically shows the best performing Sweepstake offer for the visitor. Currently we're still testing different pre-landers, however, our eCPM is extremely competitive to the competition.

Hello! :) Look at our eCPMs for our Adult Dating Smartlink:

Sweden: $78.40
Germany: $33.33
New Zealand: $51.10

Want to try our smartlink for yourself? - CPAHub

Hello! :) Look at our eCPMs for our Adult Dating Smartlink:

Sweden: $78.40
Germany: $33.33
New Zealand: $51.10

Want to try our smartlink for yourself? - CPAHub
Guess what.... our eCPM for Sweden got even higher, it's now almost $90 (!).

We've been working extremely hard on our smart links (5+ Verticals right now!) however we haven't really been posting anything about our 'normal' offers.

Of course, we did not stop adding new offers to our network. In the past three days more than 100 new offers have been added to our network in almost every vertical.

Did you know that we have a (male) gay dating smartlink? If you didn't, now you know.

It has insanely high eCPMs and is relatively more unsaturated then hetero dating.

Take for example our UK eCPM, which currently is over $140. That's a nice number, which you could've earned.

Interested? Check out our website.

It took us a few weeks, but we've finally added Anastasia Date back to our offer library. Accessible in any T1 English speaking country Anastasia is one of the most popular dating services.

We pay $5.50 per SOI lead on any device. So, what are you waiting for? Start now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back