The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPAFix.com is to be incorporated by AffiliateFix.com

That's awesome K. It's a leap forward for this community and the new brand fits very well with the new sexy 3.0.

K, are you concerned about the drop in traffic? I switched domains on one of my large forums (600k posts at the time) and it took nearly a year to recover. I redirected the domain to keep the seo juices flowing but it still crushed traffic. I went from having 300-500 users online to under a 100. It sucked big time.

You're obviously a smart fella so I'm sure you know what you're doing. Good luck buddy..

K, are you concerned about the drop in traffic? I switched domains on one of my large forums (600k posts at the time) and it took nearly a year to recover. I redirected the domain to keep the seo juices flowing but it still crushed traffic. I went from having 300-500 users online to under a 100. It sucked big time.

You're obviously a smart fella so I'm sure you know what you're doing. Good luck buddy..

Yes, sure in the begging it may drop for several months but if we put the right redirects in and inform the right people like webtools etc it should come back.

Also we have the userbase to sustain the users online already and I have some good friends in the industry who will cover the launch in the media etc.

Quick Update.

Working tirelessly on updates.

If things fall into place we could be launching as soon as September 1st!

banners
Back