The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

aff1720888

affiliate
Hello!

I'm selling a blog in financial trading niche that is perfect for affiliates or great online marketers.

It can be both meant as an educational website to teach beginners how to trade financial markets like stocks, forex and/or binary options.
Or it could be developed into a membership site or selling video courses, promoting Clickbank or Amazon products in this niche...

Just commissions from promoting financial products or brokers can go up to $10,000 or up to 75% lifetime revenue share deals.

It also has over 5,000 Twitter followers where I mainly post what options traders are buying in top markets like SP500, gold, EURUSD, crude oil...that is very accurate on near term movements in price of these markets.

Some of my tweets correctly predicted price movements where options trades would generate ROI of over 500% within a week.
All this is documented with timestamp on Twitter and my blog.

Best feature may actually be a cool, short and to the point catchy domain name.
Google search for this domain name gives over 2 billion results with my blog being No.1 result.

If you are interested to know more - just write me a PM and leave me your preferred contact method like your email or Skype.

Kind regards.

banners
Back