monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CPA on Facebook?

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by Tyler1, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Tyler1

Tyler1 Affiliate affiliate

Is anything ok to push on Facebook these days CPA wise and if so offers please

2. monetizer
  3. servandosilva

servandosilva Moderator moderator affiliate

Gaming is fine on Facebook. Most other offers are restricted a lot already, so I'd focus on games if possible.

1 person likes this.
  4. spurehq

spurehq Affiliate affiliate

I've always wanted to use facebook for gaming offers...Do you think I'd be fine using my own profile if I'm not doing anything shady?

5. Tyler1

Tyler1 Affiliate affiliate

Thanks guys, whats the best network for gaming offers and help?

6. williamrs

williamrs Affiliate affiliate

On Facebook as well as on AdWords and most major advertising platforms, unless you're spending a lot of money with them, it will never be 100% safe to run anything (and I am not talking about just CPA offers).

Someone eventually may consider that what you're advertising doesn't deliver value and may just kick you out of the platform.

Of course, you can always get a new account using the right process.

That said, yes, gaming is good and it's still one of the safest (less risky) routes for CPA marketers.

I suggest you to go international and get started with SOI games paying $1.25 - $2.75. DE, FR, IT and ES are good countries for this. Create campaigns using very specific interests and behaviors and don't goo too broad with the age range.

You can also use other games as the angle.

3 people like this.
  7. Effect

Effect Affiliate affiliate

Does gaming work well on FB William? App installs?

8. williamrs

williamrs Affiliate affiliate

Yes, gaming is a great vertical for Facebook. App installs can work, too, but I find them a bit harder to promote, so I suggest you to start with the regular offers.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI