The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

CPA Offers vs Clickbank

OscarMike

If you were a beginner at IM and you had a choice between promoting email submit cpa offers or clickbank, which would you choose?

I would choose CPA offers because it's easier, when done properly, to sell something that is free. With the right marketing angle, email submit offers can be lucrative.
There are 7 P's of marketing, price being one of them. Different prices unlock different markets. Whether I use the "register as a tester" or "register for the giveaway" angle, people are more likely to give their email address than pull out their wallet and buy something.

Most people don't want to fork over $40 for a digital product unless they're desperate. It's harder to find them online. Would you agree?

The problem with email submit offers is that they are not allowed on facebook or google ads (directly). You have to promote them via email (indirectly)

Nope.
If you have something good people will pay.
Personally, I have found ClickBank useless but others may do better with it.
Obviously, some do --ClickBank has continued in business for many years.
Half my traffic never gets counted on ClickBank's stats --the same traffic gets counted on my out-click stats on my servers.
So what's with that? I refuse to speculate and all links pulled ...

ClickBank is not for Newbies. There was a time when anyone, including noobs, could get started with CB, but not anymore.

I also do not recommend email submits for a noob.
I would choose CPA offers because it's easier, when done properly, to sell something that is free.

One, you are not selling anything that is free. It all depends on what the offer is before you can determine what is provided to the consumer.

people are more likely to give their email address than pull out their wallet and buy something.

This is not correct. One has nothing to do with the others performance. This is not correct thinking for a marketer.

The problem with email submit offers is that they are not allowed on facebook or google ads (directly). You have to promote them via email (indirectly)

Okay, so you are saying that you can email consumers to get them to submit their email. This can be a challenge. As well, where will you get the email list to send an email submit offer to?

Can someone explain (or give some simple examples ) of using Clickbank? Can't decide whether it will help my business or not...

ClickBank is not for Newbies. There was a time when anyone, including noobs, could get started with CB, but not anymore.

I also do not recommend email submits for a noob.

One, you are not selling anything that is free. It all depends on what the offer is before you can determine what is provided to the consumer.

This is not correct. One has nothing to do with the others performance. This is not correct thinking for a marketer.

Okay, so you are saying that you can email consumers to get them to submit their email. This can be a challenge. As well, where will you get the email list to send an email submit offer to?

1) ClickBank is not for Newbies. There was a time when anyone, including noobs, could get started with CB, but not anymore.

2) I also do not recommend email submits for a noob.

3) Okay, so you are saying that you can email consumers to get them to submit their email. This can be a challenge. As well, where will you get the email list to send an email submit offer to?
Thanks for the input T J Tutor,

1) Why can't noobs get started with Clickbank anymore? If the selling price isn't an issue, what is? just curious

2) Back when I first started learning about IM on the WarriorForum, a lot of people recommended promoting email submits as a way to get your feet wet in IM. What do you recommend promoting instead?

3) I would use organic traffic to drive traffic to my squeeze page.

Nope.
If you have something good people will pay.
Personally, I have found ClickBank useless but others may do better with it.
Obviously, some do --ClickBank has continued in business for many years.
Half my traffic never gets counted on ClickBank's stats --the same traffic gets counted on my out-click stats on my servers.
So what's with that? I refuse to speculate and all links pulled ...
Just curious Graybeard, do you have a favorite cpa network that you like working with?

I have always worked direct with the exception of some testing I have done with Awin (share-a-sale) and ClickBank.
Both had bad traffic losses where my servers logged the same traffic without issues --prior to referring it. So, I stopped (<period>).
If something looks wrong to me I stop.

banners
Back