The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA & Landing Pages

incisiv3

affiliate
Anyone able to voice their opinion on landing page systems for CPA offers?

I'm looking for something that (preferably) just generate standard HTML, I'm open to the idea of running WordPress, but part of me feels it's a little overcomplicated for basic CPA promotion, but I'm open to it if necessary.

Some things I've read good reviews about
- Thrive Landing Pages (sadly on word press)
- Leadpages.net
- WPProfitBuilder (more wordpress)
- Optimize Press (again, wordpress)

Being a software engineer I'm not super worried about coding and designing it my self, I just want something to spit out quick layouts and landers. Does anyone have suggestions on what they think is the best, and why?

Thanks

Because you are a software engineer I think that it`s a lot better do design your own landing pages. This way you have more strict control over the code.
Let the people who don`t know much about coding have all types of pregenerated pages and stand away from the crowd with unique pages.

I personally would never use wordpress for landing pages.

I want minimal code, light images / load as fast as possible and must be responsive/mobile friendly.

I have a friend and he doesn't build responsive pages at all, he builds multiple pages that are specific to the device. Then based on the device that the user is using, they get sent to the appropriate page. That way the code is even less and loads faster.

I personally would never use wordpress for landing pages.

I want minimal code, light images / load as fast as possible and must be responsive/mobile friendly.

I have a friend and he doesn't build responsive pages at all, he builds multiple pages that are specific to the device. Then based on the device that the user is using, they get sent to the appropriate page. That way the code is even less and loads faster.

You do know that basically all responsive pages are made through CSS with media queries? Your friend is loosing his time creating multiple pages. If the page is coded correctly there won`t be any differences in loading time.

If someone has a 4k PC, a 1080p laptop, a 720p tablet and a 2k Resolution phone, will your friend create 4+ pages?

You do know that basically all responsive pages are made through CSS with media queries? Your friend is loosing his time creating multiple pages. If the page is coded correctly there won`t be any differences in loading time.

If someone has a 4k PC, a 1080p laptop, a 720p tablet and a 2k Resolution phone, will your friend create 4+ pages?

Yes, that's how he does it and works for him. He's a real speed freak and optimizes to an extreme..

Anyone able to voice their opinion on landing page systems for CPA offers?

I'm looking for something that (preferably) just generate standard HTML, I'm open to the idea of running WordPress, but part of me feels it's a little overcomplicated for basic CPA promotion, but I'm open to it if necessary.

Some things I've read good reviews about
- Thrive Landing Pages (sadly on word press)
- Leadpages.net
- WPProfitBuilder (more wordpress)
- Optimize Press (again, wordpress)

Being a software engineer I'm not super worried about coding and designing it my self, I just want something to spit out quick layouts and landers. Does anyone have suggestions on what they think is the best, and why?

Thanks

First of all, welcome to AffiliateFix @incisiv3 ! Maybe get an official Introduction done so everyone can welcome you!

With landers, HTML5 is the best and fastest. Some of the more comprehensive pages also use php along with HTML. WP, and others like it, are a bit heavy with code to use for LP's.

Well with optimize press you have the option to switch to HTML if you like coding, I haven't personally used this feature as I cant do HTML to save my life but I know there is the option.

banners
Back