propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CPA Dude who loves CPA Fix

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tc1234, Mar 29, 2012.

1. tc1234

tc1234 Affiliate affiliate

I listen to an interview with Oliver K. and Jason and was very impressed. That lead me to this wonderful forum.

I have been around IM for a couple years. I haven't had a lot of experience with CPA but I am willing to learn and appreciate everyone's suggestions here.

My goal is to start making $50.00 per day within 60-90 days by using free techniques.

Please let me know your thoughts on this goal just to make sure I am on the same page with everyone else in expectations.

2. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Welcome to the forum :)

3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Welcome, glad you enjoyed the video!

4. david15923

david15923 Affiliate affiliate

That will probably be more difficult unless you take a LOT of action. I would say that youtube videos will help you the most - make/render/upload a video in 30 mins and if it is successful you can earn 2/3 bucks every day. Now multiply that by some vids and you will be very close to your goal. Of course having a "successful video" isn't as easy as that (i know a few tricks :p ) but you gotta keep trying.

Welcome and good luck with your goal, you might want to make a casestudy where you make an update every week or so. The objective wouldn't be to show others "how to do it...", it would be more of a example "I did it, you can do it".

5. tc1234

tc1234 Affiliate affiliate

Thanks david15923 I will follow up with a study so everyone can see and get something or add some to it. That's a great idea!

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed