The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cost of Facebook Traffic

mgsolid2010

affiliate
Hi

I was wondering how much people spend on Facebook advertising per visitor. I tend to get costs around $0.30 per visitor, yet I have read some people are able to get visitors for around $0.05.

Please share your experience .

Many thanks

Hey

From my experience i would say avoid paying for ads on Facebook, they are a complete rip off, but that does actually depend on what niche you're in, for me, they're useless and i have a big enough following to actually get better organic results than paid.

Those really cheap clicks usually come from spamming countries like India, Philippines etc. You need to avoid those countries at all costs and focus on UK,USA, AU, CAN etc the ones that have real value and aren't click farms.

If you're going to use paid ads, especially to countries like the UK and USA you need to really target the audience down as far as possible to get the most from your money, otherwise it's just like taking the money from your bank and burning it!

Glen

It completely depends on your niche, your pages, your followers, your groups, and your content. There are plenty of members that earn on FB by following the rules and putting the time and effort in to develop your niche(s) there.

What is gone are the quick bucks that some garnered by slamming offers out to everyone for pennies each.

FB is a new animal compared to what it was just a year ago and you have to learn to do what the big leagues do. Build a substantial following for your pages, deliver good content, and then they'll convert when they trust you.

I send newsletters out to users of some of my niche sites. I get an abundance of sign ups from my FB pages for those niches. The newsletters bring high quality content and develop loads of conversions.

You just have to find your path.

Last edited:
MI
Back