The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Copying article?

Never I steal any others article. I don't like it. Always I try authentic answer or article post here. If any article is good I quote it and say that follow it. But never copy it.

Sooner or later, almost all writers quote or closely paraphrase what others have written. For example:

Andy, putting together a newsletter on his home computer, reprints an editorial he likes from a daily newspaper.
  • Phil, a biographer and historian, quotes from several unpublished letters and diaries written by his subject.
  • Regina, a freelance writer, closely paraphrases two paragraphs from the Encyclopedia Britannica in an article she's writing.
  • Sylvia, a poet, quotes a line from a poem by T.S. Eliot in one of her own poems.
  • Donnie, a comedian, writes a parody of the famous song "Blue Moon" he performs in his comedy act.

No i am not that kind of person who steal others article. If i want then i write by myself and i just take reference from others articles and write in our own way and wording...

Copying someone's work is not only unethical, you can be in a lot of trouble for it and rightly so. Google and other search engines thrive on fresh content, and it is not a good idea to copy from others, if you want your website to thrive on their SERP. Take inspiration/ideas if you must and cite sources, but no direct copying.

banners
Back