The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Copying article?

Arleigh is right, if you wrote an email to ezineartilces, they will surely ban his site who stole your article. Copy/paste is not bad, if the original source is credited.

Stealing content is frowned upon by the entire internet community. It is not good and can have many negative implications. Search engines can penalise you for duplicate content. Plus it can damage your brand and reputation which is difficult to build once lost.

i never did that
but some one stole my article and posted on his blog, beacause of that my id got blocked on ezinearticle because he mentioned under his name my article.

As much as i know if an article is posted somewhere else and somebody copied and submitted it to Ezine, It will not get approved, the editor will send him a message that they found this article attributed to some different author on different source. So, i don't think his article will get approve, also if the article is on your site and its original then ezine will except it, you just need to contact them and explain the situation.

People just easy copy some of the articles and they don't know how they really affect the people behind that. They don't even care about how would you feel or what will happen they just want to have an article in their blogs.

They are the Copy and Paste Master.

People just easy copy some of the articles and they don't know how they really affect the people behind that. They don't even care about how would you feel or what will happen they just want to have an article in their blogs.

They are the Copy and Paste Master.

Completely agree with you on this. CopyPaster ultimately damaged their own site for duplicate contents :eek:

DON.

Completely agree with you on this. CopyPaster ultimately damaged their own site for duplicate contents :eek:

DON.

Their credibility or online reputation may also be lost because of just copying articles from other sites or blogs without giving credits to their original author.

Their credibility or online reputation may also be lost because of just copying articles from other sites or blogs without giving credits to their original author.

Yeap, thats also true Arleigh.

BTW if someone reported this to their hosting provider then they will surely put their sites down due to copying contents.

DON.

Yeap, thats also true Arleigh.

BTW if someone reported this to their hosting provider then they will surely put their sites down due to copying contents.

DON.

That's also true. Most hosting providers can also put the site down if they found out that the site is copying content from other sites.

I've had reports about one of my cients stealing others stuff before, I emailed him and got it sorted out straight away, he claimed he didn't realise he couldn't just copy and paste stuff from the net and add it to his own site

I've had reports about one of my cients stealing others stuff before, I emailed him and got it sorted out straight away, he claimed he didn't realise he couldn't just copy and paste stuff from the net and add it to his own site

Hahaha. Seems like in that case copycat trying to proove himself innocent but all knows the truth.

DON.

Definitely, if you copy a article/content you should have left a link back to original content.

right. or you should also ask the permission of the author first to know if it is allowed to republish their article because there are some other sites that don't allow their articles to be republished

copyscape [dot] com
To search for people copying your content.

tynt [dot] com
To help protect your site content.

Also you can add a "you may copy this but..." portion of text.

Internet Marketing Promotion Using Article

Hi guys,

Using other peoples content is ok but you need to give some recommendation back to the authors. This is an ethics issues online as we give credits to others that contribute his or her expertise to the community. Use your brain! How about this happen to you? Will you mad?

If you want to copy and credit it to your self be sure to change at least 60-70% of the content from the real article. If not any directories will detect and ban you from their directory.

Cheers,

Nizam

I think copying article is not good thing we cant get keyword if we copy content and duplication leads to site termination or blog,

Attachments

• plastics.png
    plastics.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 7
No i never do this type of mistake... I take reference from that article and write it by myself not copying the article and post it...

MI
Back