The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Copying article?

alec11

affiliate
Hello all, nice and good article on some blog is an easy target for someone who want to steal that article by just copy paste that article.
Honestly, do you ever do that? and do you put the source where you copy that article?

First of all, I don't steal another persons' article :)
I always include the authors' name/link when copying is allowed. If you're interested in someone's article and it's copyright protected, you can always try to contact the author for permission.

I also don't steal other's article because that's not a good deed. As much as possible, I write my own article because I know that search engines love fresh and unique articles. But if I really find other's article interesting and useful to my site/blog, I republished it and give credit to the writer of the article.

I haven't copied/plagiarized someone else's work either. It's something disrespectful for the author, because he spent time gathering information and writing the article. But if I see an interesting article on a blog/website etc, I will quote from it and also include a link to the place I took it from :)

No, never copied an article to use as my own, though had some content of mine cut and pasted! There are plenty of places to get decent articles like ezine and goarticles that you can publish and come complete with necessary source details and copy them legitimately.

I tried my best to make my article unique and came from my own description.
But if I can't write one I look for some reference and get some idea on it.

Taxt ad space

coping any article for net , does not make sense as it is consider as duplicate content by Google and all search engines. so we should use original content only...

Hello all, nice and good article on some blog is an easy target for someone who want to steal that article by just copy paste that article.
Honestly, do you ever do that? and do you put the source where you copy that article?

I agree with many others here that it is disrespectful and wrong to copy someone else's article or work unless of course you get permissions to do so. Even so, it's best to only show a snippet of the article and leave a link to the original.

i hate when people steal your articles, i have a few blogs of my own and i have a lot of articles that were copied by others, made me mad, i found as many as i could and sent them emails threatening to sue if they don't take my content off lol - it worked for a few, some others just disappeared

its frowned upon

No I have never copied someone elses articles, and always write my own content for my website. I have used artilces from article directories with full recognition in my blogs

i hate when people steal your articles, i have a few blogs of my own and i have a lot of articles that were copied by others, made me mad, i found as many as i could and sent them emails threatening to sue if they don't take my content off lol - it worked for a few, some others just disappeared

I have also experienced that one. Someone has copied my articles. And what's the worst, the writer has just edited some of the words and just replaced them with their synonyms. I have commented on its blog and I told him that he has copied my article and he must give me some credit because I was the real author of the article. But he just deleted my comment and I got no response from him. I was really angry for that because I spent some time creating the article.

It's not a good idea to copy an article from another site for it'll be viewed by SE as duplicate content. Post only unique content to your site.

yes i agree for do not copy and paste the article, because that is disrespectful of the author who do that articles...so don't copy and paste the article just create your own article....thanks...

yes, i did that on some post on my blog :D

but no i do rewrite or reword the article and the title so that it wont be duplicate content :D

I think copying someone's article can make you lose you own writing style. And you will never know how good your were at writing articles.

i never did that
but some one stole my article and posted on his blog, beacause of that my id got blocked on ezinearticle because he mentioned under his name my article.

i never did that
but some one stole my article and posted on his blog, beacause of that my id got blocked on ezinearticle because he mentioned under his name my article.

If someone stole your article and got blocked on ezinearticle, I think you need to contact their editor and explain to them that you're the original writer...

MI
Back