propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Conversions not show in Voluum

Discussion in 'Tracking' started by erffiliate, Apr 3, 2015.

1. erffiliate

erffiliate Affiliate affiliate

2. captain47

captain47 Affiliate affiliate

Hey ER,

It doesn't matter what kind of offer it is, tracking set-up is the same. It only depends on the tokens of the affiliate network. Looks like your affiliate network is using the cake platform and thats exactly how it should be. Weird.

How many conversions are we talking about here? There can always be a minor discrepancy. So if you have only one or two conversions, then wait for some more.

Also, Voluum logs the conversions based on the click time. So you might want to look into the last few days to see the conversion logged.

That's all I got. Maybe I missed something. Let me ping @servandosilva . He is the Voluum expert around here.

3. erffiliate

Hi @captain47,

Yes I got only 3.
    Maybe you are right, there might be a minor discrepancy for awhile. Might have to look at the past stats to see if the conversions are logged.

Thanks for the reply cheers!

captain47 likes this.
  4. servandosilva

servandosilva Moderator moderator affiliate

Hello.
    The setup looks OK. Could you upload manually your conversions to Voluum to see if they appear? The option is in the setup tab within Voluum.

erffiliate and captain47 like this.
  5. lorenzo

lorenzo Affiliate affiliate

Check the "Error" tab in Voluum, do you have "Invalid postback request - Postback request invalid. Click ID argument: null" three times? If yes, the issue is with the offer, it seems it doesn't pass the clickid to the affiliate network.

erffiliate likes this.
  6. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

I work with one network whose platform doesn't pass that info. Might be what's happening with you.

7. erffiliate

Hi @servandosilva,

Thanks for your reply. I haven't tried conversions upload manually before. I did what you suggested on other campaigns and it was great.

I realise if I don't specify the payout when uploading conversions manually. The payout will not be track in voluum even if I set the campaign payout as 'auto' and also has a postback with payout on my network. Just sharing o_O

8. erffiliate

Hi @lorenzo, yes the error tab is great for identifying invalid postback or something else.

Cheers. :)

9. lrs1995

lrs1995 Moderator moderator affiliate

If you are using manually uploading your conversions then you cannot use the auto payout. Specify the value of the payout.
    Or alternatively, you can set the payout as fixed price instead of auto. Then you will not need to add the payout while uploading subids.

erffiliate likes this.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed