The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Content spinning - need recommendations from your experience

datacol

affiliate
Hello! We are going to create about 50-100 webpages for our website. These will be pages with our solutions descriptions. They all have the similar format, so we decided to use text spinning technique for this task implementation. There by we have several questions for people who have any experience with spinning technique:

1. What software do you use for spinning?

What parameters of the spinned text generation should be used for search engine to consider the texts as qualified content (= get indexed, stay in index for long time, rank good):
a. percentage of matches (as far as I know <5% recommended);
b. shingle (about 4);
c. text size (at least 200 words).

What more tricks would you recommend? Maybe adding about 70-100 words of unique manually created content to each spinned text ? By the way we will also add solution specific long tailed keywords in each text.

Stop taking shortcuts.

Write a 2000 word article a day for two months.

When I go for my morning and evening walks, I turn on the voice recorder on my phone and just talk. You'll have more than enough material to craft a single article.

The spinning article isn't good enough for content marketing strategy. An auto spinner like the best spinner and other article spinning software aren't well enough to turn the content. Beside Google spider also concern about spinning stuff which will hamper your SEO. You better re-write the content or outsource it. Freelancer and iwriter are the best place for hiring a quality content writer in low price.

Personally, I do think when you are starting a new website or blog, it is not a good idea for you to use spinning software to generate your content. I am thinking that you need to have valuable content that is natural and well tailored to fit the needs of your web page. As much as you can get many articles from the spinning technique, I will assure you that the quality of the articles is somehow low and thus making the entire website valuable is not that easy.

Spinners haven't worked for ranking (or visitors) for years now.

Contact a reasonably priced yet good content writer (always see samples of their work). You're looking for 50-100 articles of regurgitated content. I don't recommend it, original is always better but that's up to you. Anyway, give the writer ALL the details of the job...

- how many words per article (no, 200 words isn't enough, make it bare minimum 500)
- topic(s)
- deadline, if any
- what research, if any, would be involved - be honest about this. Don't say one hour and it turns out to be 15. If you don't know, tell the writer what info you can provide and what still needs to be researched.
- are you supplying the original, or is the writer creating the original
- the tone you're looking for. If you have an existing site with content, let the writer know so they can understand what they're trying to integrate with.

...and negotiate to get the best price and delivery time that person is able to offer you. If it's something you can live with, give him or her the job.

Just so you know, rewriting the same article 50 or more times would be insanely difficult. You'll have a much better site if you let a writer vary the topics. They can work in what you need, vary your relative keywords and make far more interesting content than any spinner could do.

Just my two cents but I think you'd have a higher quality site, which would get you higher up in the search engines.

MI
Back