The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Content locker on blogger

zeppos

Does anyone have an idea of how to put a content locker on a blogspot blog without it getting deleted.
im using AWM content locker if it makes any difference.
thanks for the help.

If it keep getting deleted why use blogspot?

Just asking, could you not use WordPress?

As K said, if it keeps getting deleted the chances of you bypassing it are pretty slim.

Can't you spend a few dollars, grab a domain, hosting, wordpress, content lock?

Job done.

I'm new to all the hosting and domains. I will indeed try them out, but trying to make some money from the free blog to pay for it.
thanks for the help :)

I'll be prefering Wordpress. As a newbie, it's easy and fast to setup and go running. Especially, if you found some obstructive issue, you will find it easy to get answer anywhere not only on Wordpress supprt forum but even here. For something like $3/month for hosting and $10/year domain name, you are good to go and free to setup anything you want.

If your content locking, stay away from blogger.
Use other sites like mastermind said, Weebly is most used in terms of free.
Wordpress is next in terms of paid.

Thanks to everyone who helped me with this :) greatly appreciate it!!!
i made a weebly but im trying to get the content locker to cover the whole page. If anyone know how to fix this send me a pm i would like to work
with you.

Actually I was thinking the same before few months but every single content locker is working fine on Blogger.
I`ve tested content lockers from CPAGrip,Blue Track Media,MGCash,Adscend Media,CPA Beyond.
Everything works fine,just you forget to add javascript code(little additional code) what your network provides.
You should add code something like this one

<script type="text/javascript">
initWidget();
</script>

Also you can use this converter to make it working for Blogger.
http://www.eblogtemplates.com/blogger-ad-code-converter/

banners
Back