The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Congratulations Bagi

Bagi, congratulation, I was hopping its would have been first but second place is still okay.

Thank you very much! With such supporters it was not very difficoult;)
I was so close untill the last ranking update:( That is life!

Well done Bagi, sorry for belated congratulations ive only just found out.
So whats your next challenge?

Thank you Midlandi!
Now I'm going to create online business modells that earn permanent revenue for me. I made a very usefull friendship with the guy owns the 3rd site at the finish. We would like to set our foot into the hotel business. I know that this is one of the most competetive seo markets but we give 2 years for us. That should be enough.

Hi Bagi,

As you probably noticed, I've been away for a couple of weeks...so I missed many things in the "online world" :D

Nevertheless I also want to congrat you with :

1) Your second place on the SEO contest. (I'm sure the first one cheated :D )
2) Your promotion to the moderator status.
3) Did I missed something else ? :rolleyes:

No, I don't think so.;) Thank You, and I am glad that you are again among us. What happened to you so far?

What about you?

Well, I made also a promotion...but in the real world :D
I'm now sales manager (or sales director, what's in a name ;) ) at my company and this brings a lot of work...so right now very little time left for my hobbies.

Although, I have to be honest...I also took a week off for skiing in Austria. Hmm, not really skiing but..."après-ski"...If you know what I mean ;) :toast:

I guess I know what the aprés-ski means. In winter I often go skateing to the lake Balaton with my buddies. It is not really about sporting, but the mulled wine. :D

May I ask you what is the product you have to sell?

It is not really about sporting, but the mulled wine. :D

May I ask you what is the product you have to sell?

You are completely right...
Sport is nice but...the interesting part of the day start about 15h00 till.....with lots of wine, beer and snaps :p

My job and the products I sell are in the area of home automation, also called Domotics. We are targeting the upper level, so our customers are people with houses starting around 1Milj. €. Money is never an issue but...those kind of people sometimes are really weird :p

We also have a second department witch is targeting the healtcare sector. There we are automating the rooms in hospitals and rest houses.

You can find more info on Intensia building intelligence and Intensia building intelligence

Eric,
When I become a weird millionair and I want a gadget that will lift my wine to my mouth without me touching the wind glass I know who to contact; you :)

Temi,

That's a deal !
But you know, to be honest, no need to be a millionaire to appreciate a good glas of wine (or anything else) when you are with good friends.
If you once come to Belgium...tell me. It will be a pleasure to invite you and discover the fine drinks you can find in Belgium.

Thanks for that invitation, if I every come to Belgium, I will take you up on your invitation.
If youa are ever in Middle of England (Herefordshire or Worcestershire) I will take you to a local pub and treat you to our local drink :)

MI
Back