The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Complete noob! :d

LoboRsxS

I have no job, little money, no web design exp. I've been reading alot of ebooks but am still a little stunned. I just want to learn everything there is. I do have a website though that was made for $30 a month but do not know how to promote it! I don't want to waste money on adwords or adsense whichever one you use! I will be active here and searching for alot of info! Thanks!

Hi LoboRsxS,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

It's normal to feel overwhelmed and frustrated when you 1st start out. It's not easy to get started and there is no surefire path the success. Lots of ways to get started and no one way is good for everyone. But with focused effort and lots of learning, you can get there!

Be sure to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started. They will help give you lots of ideas that have worked for other newbies and give you a better general understanding about how to get started.

Then the most important thing for starters is picking the right niche. What niche is the site in that's 30 a month? (just give general niche like health or make money online). FYI - Sometimes those turnkey sites are not the best way to get started and don't give you much flexibility or are duplicates of other sites.

After you read all the stickies, start a new thread in the right forum, asking specific questions if you have any and we will do our best to help.

Hi LoboRsxS,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

It's normal to feel overwhelmed and frustrated when you 1st start out. It's not easy to get started and there is no surefire path the success. Lots of ways to get started and no one way is good for everyone. But with focused effort and lots of learning, you can get there!

Be sure to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started. They will help give you lots of ideas that have worked for other newbies and give you a better general understanding about how to get started.

Then the most important thing for starters is picking the right niche. What niche is the site in that's 30 a month? (just give general niche like health or make money online). FYI - Sometimes those turnkey sites are not the best way to get started and don't give you much flexibility or are duplicates of other sites.

After you read all the stickies, start a new thread in the right forum, asking specific questions if you have any and we will do our best to help.

that's what it is. since i do not know how to make websites. I posted it on a car forum and made $31 from everyone who registered. the niche is a search people niche

Well not sure if that's a good niche, how much money making potential it has, or if the site is built right to attract search engine traffic.

If you want to continue to try to make money from that site - here are some of our best ideas about
how to generate traffic and almost all are free.

If after read all the newbie stickies you decide it might be better to work on finding a good niche and starting from scratch, you don't need to build a site or spend money initially. You can build a free blog on blogger just to get started. They have templates and it's almost as easy as Word.

Be advised though that with your $30 site or a free blogger site, just starting to learn from scratch - it could take quite some time to build up to a full-time income.

So if you are broke and need money right away you should probably try to job hunt too. Just trying to be realistic in case you are in a bind. This is not a way to make money fast it takes time, talent and lots of learning. If you are starting with no background and no money it will probably take all that much longer to get into a decent profit. I know people in this business making over 100,000 a year but it can take 2-3 years to get there and most probably didn't make hardly anything in the beginning. Again, just trying to set your expectations.

MI
Back